Take a look at what bookmakers have posted for Ameer Abdullah’s player prop bets in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 4:25 PM ET broadcast on FOX. Abdullah and the Carolina Panthers (5-10) have a Week 17 matchup with the New Orleans Saints (7-8) at Caesars Superdome.
Abdullah Rushing Insights
- Abdullah’s rushing yards over/under for Sunday’s game is set at 15.5 yards. That is 7.6 more than his season average of 7.9.
- In four of 15 games so far this season (26.7%), Abdullah has rushed for more than 15.5 yards.
- Abdullah’s average rushing yards over/under for the season is 20.5 yards, a figure he’s fallen short of by an average of 12.6 yards.
- So far this season, Abdullah has yet to hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet in three opportunities.
- Abdullah has not scored a rushing TD through 15 games.
Abdullah Receiving Insights
- Abdullah averages 13.5 receiving yards, 5.0 less than the prop total of 18.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- Abdullah has totaled over 18.5 receiving yards in 33.3% of his opportunities this year (five out of 15).
- Abdullah’s average of 13.5 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 20.2.
- In one of three games this season, Abdullah has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Abdullah has caught a TD pass once this season, in 15 games.
New Orleans Saints Rankings
- Abdullah will square off against the NFL’s fifth-ranked run defense this week. The Saints concede 95.9 yards on the ground per contest.
- Opponents of the Saints have put up 10 touchdowns on the ground (0.7 per game). The Saints’ defense is sixth in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.