Before you bet on Allen Lazard’s player prop bets in Sunday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. Lazard and his Green Bay Packers (12-3) have a Week 17 game against the Minnesota Vikings (7-8) at Lambeau Field.
Lazard Receiving Insights
- Lazard averages 24.4 receiving yards, 17.1 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Lazard has totaled over 41.5 receiving yards in 26.7% of his games this season (four of 15).
- Lazard’s average prop total for receiving yards is 31.7. But he accumulates 7.3 fewer per game than that.
- Lazard has gone over on his prop for receiving yards in four of 15 games this year.
- Lazard has had a touchdown catch in five of 15 games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Minnesota Vikings Rankings
- The Vikings surrender 269.7 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Vikings’ defense is 24th in the NFL by conceding 1.7 passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (26 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.