Alexander Mattison hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, with several player prop betting options available to place bets on. The Green Bay Packers (12-3) will be Mattison and the Minnesota Vikings’ (7-8) Week 17 opponent in a matchup at Lambeau Field.
Mattison Rushing Insights
- Mattison records 31.5 rushing yards per game, 8.0 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- Mattison has totaled over 23.5 yards on the ground in five of 15 games so far this season.
- Mattison has an average rushing yards over/under of 42.2 so far this season. He’s come up short of that by gaining 31.5 yards per game on the ground.
- Mattison has gone over on his rushing yards prop bet four times sor far this season (in 14 opportunities).
- Mattison has a rushing touchdown in three games this year.
Mattison Receiving Insights
- Mattison’s 14.1 receiving yards average is 5.6 more than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- In six out of 15 games this year, Mattison has totaled over 8.5 receiving yards.
- Mattison’s season average of 14.1 receiving yards is 0.6 more than his average over/under (13.5).
- In four of 13 games, Mattison has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Mattison has caught a TD pass once this season, in 15 games.
Green Bay Packers Rankings
- The 115.3 rushing yards the Packers allow per game makes them the 18th-ranked run defense in the league this year.
- Opponents of the Packers have totaled 12 touchdowns on the ground (0.8 per game). The Packers’ defense is seventh in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.