Ahead of Adam Thielen’s game on Sunday, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, check out some insights and stats to place the best bets. His Minnesota Vikings (7-8) hit the field against the Green Bay Packers (12-3) in Week 17 at Lambeau Field.
Thielen Receiving Insights
- Thielen’s 48.4 receiving yards per game are 0.9 more than his prop total for Sunday’s matchup.
- Thielen has put up over 47.5 receiving yards in 46.7% of his opportunities this year (seven of 15).
- Thielen’s season average of 48.4 receiving yards is 7.0 less than his average prop total (55.4).
- Thielen has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in eight of 15 games.
- In eight of 15 games this season, Thielen has a touchdown catch (with more than one TD on two of those occasions).
Green Bay Packers Rankings
- The 234.3 passing yards the Packers concede per outing makes them the 11th-ranked pass defense in the NFL this year.
- The Packers have the No. 26 defense in the NFL in passing touchdowns allowed, giving up 27 this season (1.8 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.