Player prop bets are available for Aaron Rodgers in Sunday’s NFL action at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC. Rodgers’ Green Bay Packers (12-3) face the Minnesota Vikings (7-8) in Week 17. The matchup will be at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Rodgers Passing Insights
- Compared to his 287.5-yard over/under for this contest, Rodgers is passing for less yards per game this year (245.9).
- On five occasions this year, Rodgers has thrown for over 287.5 yards.
- Rodgers’ 245.9 passing yards per game are 23.4 lower than his average prop bet total (269.3).
- So far this year, Rodgers has hit the over on his passing yards prop total in five of 15 opportunities.
- In 12 of 15 games this season, Rodgers completed a touchdown pass — including multiple TDs 12 times.
- Rodgers has been intercepted in three games this year (out of 15), but had multiple picks on just one occasion.
Rodgers Rushing Insights
- Rodgers’ rushing yards over/under for Sunday’s game is set at 9.5 yards. That’s 3.8 more than his season average of 5.7.
- Four times this year (in 15 games – 26.7%), Rodgers rushed for more than 9.5 yards.
- Rodgers’ average rushing yards over/under so far this season (8.4) is just a bit higher than his rushing yard average (5.7) this year.
- Rodgers went over on his rushing yards prop bet total in four of his 15 opportunities this year (26.7%).
- Rodgers has rushed for a touchdown in three games this season.
Minnesota Vikings Rankings
- The 269.7 passing yards the Vikings concede per game makes them the 28th-ranked pass defense in the league this season.
- The Vikings have the No. 24 defense in the league in passing TDs allowed, giving up 26 this season (1.7 per game).
- With 14 total interceptions this year, the Vikings’ defense ranks 12th in the league.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.