See what oddsmakers have installed as player prop betting options for A.J. Green in Sunday’s game at 4:25 PM ET airing on FOX. Green’s Arizona Cardinals (10-5) face the Dallas Cowboys (11-4) in Week 17. The matchup will take place at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Green Receiving Insights
- Green’s 50.1 receiving yards average is 0.6 more than his over/under for Sunday’s outing.
- Green has put up over 49.5 receiving yards in 53.3% of his opportunities this season (eight of 15).
- Green’s average prop total for receiving yards is 46.8. He has put up 3.3 more per game than that.
- Green has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 53.3% of his games (eight of 15).
- Green has had a touchdown catch in three of 15 games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Dallas Cowboys Rankings
- The 258.1 passing yards per game given up by the Cowboys defense makes them the NFL’s 23rd-ranked pass defense.
- The Cowboys have the No. 6 defense in the league in passing TDs allowed, giving up 20 this season (1.3 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.