See what sportsbooks have posted as player props for A.J. Dillon in Sunday’s game at 8:20 PM ET airing on NBC. Dillon and the Green Bay Packers (12-3) have a Week 17 matchup against the Minnesota Vikings (7-8) at Lambeau Field.
Dillon Rushing Insights
- Dillon averages 45.1 rushing yards per game average in 2021, 2.4 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Dillon has totaled more than 47.5 yards on the ground in seven of 15 games so far this season.
- Dillon’s rushing yards per game average this season of 45.1 yards is 0.7 more yards than his average rushing yards over/under (44.4).
- In seven of 15 opportunities this season (46.7%), Dillon has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Dillon has multiple rushing TDs in one game this year. It’s one of two games that he’s scored on the ground.
Dillon Receiving Insights
- Dillon is averaging 19.3 receiving yards, 5.8 more than the prop bet of 13.5 set for Sunday.
- In seven out of 15 games this season, Dillon has collected over 13.5 receiving yards.
- Dillon’s 19.3 receiving yards per game are 7.9 more than his average prop total (11.4).
- In nine of 14 games, Dillon has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Dillon has had a touchdown catch in two of 15 games this season, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Minnesota Vikings Rankings
- The 130.5 rushing yards the Vikings give up per contest makes them the 28th-ranked run defense in the NFL this season.
- Opponents of the Vikings have put up 13 touchdowns on the ground (0.9 per game). The Vikings’ defense is 16th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.