Take a look at A.J. Brown’s player props set by bookmakers for his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Brown’s Tennessee Titans (10-5) face the Miami Dolphins (8-7) in Week 17. The matchup will take place at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee.
Brown Receiving Insights
- Brown’s 50.7 receiving yards average is 27.8 fewer than his over/under on Sunday.
- Brown has put up over 78.5 receiving yards in 26.7% of his games this year (four out of 15).
- Brown’s season average of 50.7 receiving yards is 24.0 fewer than his average prop total (74.7).
- In four of 12 games, Brown has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Brown has had a touchdown catch in four of 15 games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Miami Dolphins Rankings
- The Dolphins surrender 258.0 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense this season.
- Opponents of the Dolphins have put up 20 touchdowns through the air (1.3 per game). The Dolphins’ defense is sixth in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.