The Wright State Raiders (4-7, 0-0 Horizon) host the Milwaukee Panthers (3-8, 0-0 Horizon) in a matchup of Horizon teams at Wright State University Nutter Center, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 30, 2021. The Panthers are 8.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup’s over/under is set at 143.
Wright State vs. Milwaukee Predictions
Wright State vs. Milwaukee Betting Odds
|Wright State||-8.5||143 points|
Wright State vs. Milwaukee Betting Trends
- Wright State has covered the spread six times over 10 games with a set spread.
- The Raiders have not covered the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Wright State have hit the over six times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Raiders score only 3.5 more points per game (73.3) than the Panthers give up (69.8).
- Wright State is 3-4 against the spread and 4-4 overall when scoring more than 69.8 points.
- Milwaukee is 6-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point underdogs or more, the Panthers have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Milwaukee games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Panthers score 12.4 fewer points per game (63.9) than the Raiders give up (76.3).
Wright State vs. Milwaukee Over/Under Trends
- This season, Wright State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 143 points seven times.
- This season, three games Milwaukee played finished with a combined score over 143 points.
- The total for the game of 143 is 5.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Raiders (73.3 points per game) and the Panthers (63.9 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 3.1 fewer points than the 146.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Raiders have seen a 149.8 over/under in their games this season, 6.8 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of three points separates this game’s over/under (143 points) and the average total points bet in Panthers’ games (140 points) this season.
Wright State Team Leaders
- Grant Basile: 18 PTS, 9.6 REB, 1.5 BLK, 46.9 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (8-for-44)
- Tanner Holden: 19 PTS, 1.6 STL, 52.9 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (6-for-13)
- Trey Calvin: 13.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.6 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (18-for-47)
- Tim Finke: 7.9 PTS, 31.6 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
- AJ Braun: 7.6 PTS, 67.5 FG%
Milwaukee Team Leaders
- DeAndre Gholston: 15 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (17-for-52)
- Joey St. Pierre: 6.2 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 56.6 FG%
- Patrick Baldwin Jr.: 15 PTS, 7 REB, 36.8 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
- Donovan Newby: 8.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.9 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (20-for-48)
- Jordan Lathon: 6.9 PTS, 35.1 FG%, 25 3PT% (8-for-32)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.