The Utah Valley Wolverines (9-3, 0-0 WAC) are slightly favored (by 2 points) to continue a five-game home win streak when they host the Abilene Christian Wildcats (8-2, 0-0 WAC) on Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 132.
Utah Valley vs. Abilene Christian Predictions
Utah Valley vs. Abilene Christian Betting Odds
|Utah Valley||-2||132 points|
Utah Valley vs. Abilene Christian Betting Trends
- Utah Valley has covered the spread six times over 10 games with a set spread.
- The Wolverines are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, Utah Valley’s games have hit the over four times out of 10 chances.
- The Wolverines record 15.4 more points per game (75.6) than the Wildcats give up (60.2).
- Utah Valley is 6-2 against the spread and 9-1 overall when scoring more than 60.2 points.
- Abilene Christian has covered the spread seven times this season (7-0-0).
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Wildcats have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This season, three of Abilene Christian’s games have gone over the point total out of seven chances.
- The Wildcats put up an average of 81.9 points per game, 17.9 more points than the 64 the Wolverines give up.
- When it scores more than 64 points, Abilene Christian is 6-0 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
Utah Valley vs. Abilene Christian Over/Under Trends
- Utah Valley and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (132 points) seven times this season.
- This season, four games Abilene Christian played finished with a combined score higher than 132 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 157.5 points per game, 25.5 points more than the over/under of 132 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 124.2 points per game, 7.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wolverines have seen a 140.3 average over/under in their games this season, 8.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Wildcats’ games have a total points bet of 133.1 points this season, 1.1 points more than the over/under for this game.
Utah Valley Team Leaders
- Fardaws Aimaq: 19.4 PTS, 13.7 REB, 1.4 BLK, 50.6 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Connor Harding: 10.4 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (17-for-48)
- Blaze Nield: 7.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.9 FG%, 30 3PT% (12-for-40)
- Le’Tre Darthard: 10.7 PTS, 41 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (21-for-59)
- Tim Fuller: 6.7 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 59.3 FG%
Abilene Christian Team Leaders
- Airion Simmons: 8.2 PTS, 1.9 STL, 44.9 FG%, 15.8 3PT% (3-for-19)
- Damien Daniels: 7.3 PTS, 2 STL, 32.9 FG%, 12.5 3PT% (3-for-24)
- Makhi Morris: 11.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 52.8 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (13-for-31)
- Reggie Miller: 6.5 PTS, 1.9 STL, 36.7 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- Coryon Mason: 11.8 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (11-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.