The UCSD Tritons (6-5, 0-0 Big West) are underdogs (by 4.5 points) to build on a four-game home winning streak when they host the UCSB Gauchos (7-4, 0-0 Big West) on Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5 points.
UCSB vs. UCSD Predictions
UCSB vs. UCSD Betting Odds
UCSB vs. UCSD Betting Trends
- UCSB has registered a 5-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 4.5 points or more, the Gauchos have gone 3-4 against the spread.
- This season, six of UCSB’s games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- The 76.8 points per game the Gauchos put up are 12.6 more points than the Tritons give up (64.2).
- UCSB has a 3-3 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall when putting up more than 64.2 points.
- UCSD is 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Tritons have gone 3-0 against the spread.
- This year, three of UCSD’s games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- The Tritons score 5.3 more points per game (70.8) than the Gauchos allow (65.5).
- When it scores more than 65.5 points, UCSD is 4-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
UCSB vs. UCSD Over/Under Trends
- UCSB and its opponents have combined to go over Thursday’s over/under of 136.5 points five times this season.
- There have been just two games featuring UCSD this season with more combined scoring than Thursday’s point total of 136.5.
- The Gauchos average 76.8 points per game against the Tritons’ 70.8, totaling 11.1 points over the contest’s over/under of 136.5.
- This game’s total is 6.8 fewer points than the 129.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Gauchos have seen a 134.3 average over/under in their games this season, 2.2 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.8 points separates the average total points bet in Tritons’ games (139.3 points) and this matchup’s over/under (136.5 points).
UCSB Team Leaders
- Amadou Sow: 17 PTS, 7.6 REB, 61.5 FG%, 58.3 3PT% (7-for-12)
- Josh Pierre-Louis: 9.4 PTS, 57.1 FG%
- Ajay Mitchell: 7.5 PTS, 58.8 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Calvin Wishart: 7.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.6 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (12-for-28)
- Miles Norris: 8.5 PTS, 40 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (6-for-31)
UCSD Team Leaders
- Francis Nwaokorie: 11.9 PTS, 57.7 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (12-for-28)
- Toni Rocak: 13.2 PTS, 7.2 REB, 42.6 FG%, 20 3PT% (2-for-10)
- Jace Roquemore: 7.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.2 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (6-for-31)
- Jake Killingsworth: 5.8 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (15-for-34)
- Bryce Pope: 10.7 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.