The UAB Blazers (10-3, 0-0 C-USA) are at home in C-USA action against the UTEP Miners (7-5, 0-0 C-USA) on Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. The Blazers are double-digit favorites by 13.5 points in the game. The matchup has a point total of 136.5.
UAB vs. UTEP Predictions
UAB vs. UTEP Betting Odds
UAB vs. UTEP Betting Trends
- UAB has compiled a 7-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 13.5-point favorites or more, the Blazers have an ATS record of 3-1.
- This season, six of UAB’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Blazers put up 17.1 more points per game (82.2) than the Miners give up (65.1).
- When UAB totals more than 65.1 points, it is 7-1 against the spread and 10-0 overall.
- UTEP has covered the spread five times over nine games with a set spread.
- The Miners are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving UTEP have hit the over five times out of nine chances this season.
- The Miners score an average of 70 points per game, nine more points than the 61 the Blazers allow.
- UTEP has put together a 4-3 ATS record and a 7-3 overall record in games it scores more than 61 points.
UAB vs. UTEP Over/Under Trends
- UAB and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Thursday’s total of 136.5 points six times this season.
- Six of UTEP’s games ended with a combined score over 136.5 points this season.
- The Blazers average 82.2 points per game against the Miners’ 70, totaling 15.7 points over the matchup’s total of 136.5.
- The 126.1 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 10.4 fewer than the 136.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Blazers games is 141.5 points, five more than the over/under of 136.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 0.9 points more than the average over/under in Miners’ games this season (135.6 points).
UAB Team Leaders
- Quan Jackson: 10.8 PTS, 2.7 STL, 42.5 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (4-for-26)
- Jordan Walker: 15.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 38.4 FG%, 40 3PT% (32-for-80)
- KJ Buffen: 9.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 54.3 FG%
- Trey Jemison: 7.7 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.5 BLK, 62.7 FG%
- Michael Ertel: 9.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 43 FG%, 37 3PT% (17-for-46)
UTEP Team Leaders
- Keonte Kennedy: 13.3 PTS, 2.1 STL, 42.6 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (16-for-52)
- Souley Boum: 19.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 34.7 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (18-for-49)
- Jamal Bieniemy: 12.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 39.7 FG%, 34 3PT% (17-for-50)
- Jorell Saterfield: 7.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.1 FG%, 45 3PT% (18-for-40)
- Christian Agnew: 6.5 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 20 3PT% (4-for-20)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.