The Texas State Bobcats (9-3, 0-0 Sun Belt) are 9-point favorites as they look to build on a five-game home winning streak when they square off against the Troy Trojans (9-4, 0-0 Sun Belt) on Thursday, December 30, 2021 at Strahan Coliseum. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 129 in the matchup.
Texas State vs. Troy Predictions
Texas State vs. Troy Betting Odds
|Texas State||-9||129 points|
Texas State vs. Troy Betting Trends
- Texas State has covered the spread five times in eight games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 9-point favorites or more, the Bobcats have an ATS record of 2-1.
- Games involving Texas State have hit the over five times out of eight chances this season.
- The 74.4 points per game the Bobcats average are 8.4 more points than the Trojans allow (66.0).
- Texas State has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 9-0 record overall when scoring more than 66.0 points.
- Troy has gone 5-4-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 9-point underdogs or more, the Trojans have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This year, six of Troy’s games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- The Trojans’ 73.5 points per game are 11.0 more points than the 62.5 the Bobcats give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 62.5 points, Troy is 5-3 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
Texas State vs. Troy Over/Under Trends
- This season, Texas State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 129 points six times.
- This season, nine of Troy’s games have ended with a score higher than 129 points.
- The Bobcats average 74.4 points per game against the Trojans’ 73.5, totaling 18.9 points over the contest’s total of 129.
- The 128.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 0.5 fewer than the 129 total in this contest.
- On average, the Bobcats have seen a 133 over/under in their games this season, four more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 6.2 points separates the average total points bet in Trojans’ games (135.2 points) and this matchup’s over/under (129 points).
Texas State Team Leaders
- Caleb Asberry: 13.3 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (22-for-64)
- Isiah Small: 10.7 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Nighael Ceaser: 8.3 PTS, 62.9 FG%
- Mason Harrell: 9.9 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 44 3PT% (11-for-25)
- Shelby Adams: 9.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51.9 FG%, 60 3PT% (9-for-15)
Troy Team Leaders
- Duke Deen: 10 PTS, 1.4 STL, 36.7 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (23-for-74)
- Zay Williams: 7.5 PTS, 48 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (7-for-16)
- Efe Odigie: 10.2 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Desmond Williams: 8.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.3 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (25-for-58)
- Nick Stampley: 5.4 PTS, 32.4 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (9-for-37)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.