The Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (2-9) are heavy underdogs (+24) as they try to break an eight-game road losing streak when they take on the Texas A&M Aggies (10-2) on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at Reed Arena. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 145.5.
Texas A&M vs. Central Arkansas Predictions
Texas A&M vs. Central Arkansas Betting Odds
|Texas A&M||-24||145.5 points|
Texas A&M vs. Central Arkansas Betting Trends
- Texas A&M is 6-4-1 against the spread this season.
- The Aggies have not covered the spread when playing as at least 24-point favorites (0-1).
- Games involving Texas A&M have hit the over eight times out of 11 chances this season.
- The 75.5 points per game the Aggies record are 9.2 fewer points than the Sugar Bears give up (84.7).
- Texas A&M has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when putting up more than 84.7 points.
- Central Arkansas has covered the spread in a game 10 times this year (10-0-0).
- The Sugar Bears are a perfect 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 24-point underdogs.
- Central Arkansas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 10 chances this year.
- The Sugar Bears put up an average of 66.3 points per game, 5.0 more points than the 61.3 the Aggies give up to opponents.
- Central Arkansas is 3-2 against the spread and 2-5 overall when it scores more than 61.3 points.
Texas A&M vs. Central Arkansas Over/Under Trends
- This season, Texas A&M and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 145.5 points four times.
- There have been five Central Arkansas games that have ended with a combined score higher than 145.5 points this season.
- The Aggies average 75.5 points per game against the Sugar Bears’ 66.3, amounting to 3.7 points under the matchup’s over/under of 145.5.
- This matchup’s total is 0.5 fewer points than the 146 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Aggies have seen a 131.8 average over/under in their games this season, 13.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 1.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Sugar Bears’ games this season (146.6 points).
Texas A&M Team Leaders
- Quenton Jackson: 12.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.2 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (15-for-36)
- Tyrece Radford: 9.0 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
- Marcus Williams: 9.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.7 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (18-for-50)
- Henry Coleman III: 8.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 53.8 FG%
- Andre Gordon: 7.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47.6 FG%, 51.4 3PT% (19-for-37)
Central Arkansas Team Leaders
- Darious Hall: 12.9 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (8-for-19)
- Camren Hunter: 12.0 PTS, 1.9 STL, 40.2 FG%, 24.5 3PT% (12-for-49)
- Eddy Kayouloud: 8.3 PTS, 52.7 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
- Jared Chatham: 6.5 PTS, 45.9 FG%
- Jaxson Baker: 4.8 PTS, 27.9 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (10-for-43)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.