The Dixie State Trailblazers (7-6, 0-0 WAC) are 3.5-point underdogs as they try to build on a five-game home winning streak when they square off against the Tarleton State Texans (5-8, 0-0 WAC) on Thursday, December 30, 2021 at Burns Arena. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 133.
Tarleton State vs. Dixie State Predictions
Tarleton State vs. Dixie State Betting Odds
|Tarleton State||-3.5||133 points|
Tarleton State vs. Dixie State Last 10 Games
- Tarleton State covered the spread eight times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Texans games has exceeded the set total twice.
- The Texans’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 127.5 points scored. That’s 5.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Texans have a points-per-game average 4.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Dixie State has a 3-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Dixie State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Trailblazers games averaged 21 more points (154) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Trailblazers have scored 8.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 81.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
Tarleton State vs. Dixie State Betting Trends
- Tarleton State has covered the spread eight times in 10 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Texans have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Tarleton State’s games have gone over the total twice out of 10 chances this season.
- The Texans put up 62.3 points per game, 13.2 fewer points than the 75.5 the Trailblazers give up.
- Dixie State has registered a 7-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Trailblazers have an ATS record of 5-0.
- This year, Dixie State’s games have hit the over four times out of eight chances.
- The Trailblazers’ 81.0 points per game are 19.1 more points than the 61.9 the Texans allow.
- Dixie State has put together a 4-3 ATS record and a 7-5 overall record in games it scores more than 61.9 points.
Tarleton State vs. Dixie State Over/Under Trends
- Tarleton State and its opponents have combined to score more than 133 points in a game just once this season.
- This season, every game Dixie State has played finished with a combined score higher than 133 points.
- The point total for the game of 133 is 10.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Texans (62.3 points per game) and the Trailblazers (81.0 points per game).
- The 137.4 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 4.4 more than the 133 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Texans games is 127.5 points, 5.5 fewer than the over/under of 133 points for this contest.
- Trailblazers’ games have a total points bet of 154 points this season, 21 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Tarleton State Team Leaders
- Montre’ Gipson: 14.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.1 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (10-for-48)
- Tahj Small: 14.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.9 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
- Freddy Hicks: 8.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 32.6 FG%, 29 3PT% (9-for-31)
- Shamir Bogues: 7.1 PTS, 2.2 STL, 44.7 FG%, 30 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Shakur Daniel: 6.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 34.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
Dixie State Team Leaders
- Cameron Gooden: 13.7 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (12-for-39)
- Hunter Schofield: 13.6 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
- Dancell Leter: 8.6 PTS, 47 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (7-for-18)
- Frank Staine: 8.3 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (19-for-44)
- Brock Gilbert: 3 PTS, 35 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.