The Lamar Cardinals (2-11, 0-0 WAC) are 9.5-point underdogs as they try to turn around a four-game losing streak when they visit the Sam Houston Bearkats (5-8, 0-0 WAC) on Thursday, December 30, 2021 at Bernard Johnson Coliseum. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 132.5.
Sam Houston vs. Lamar Predictions
Sam Houston vs. Lamar Betting Odds
|Sam Houston||-9.5||132.5 points|
Sam Houston vs. Lamar Last 10 Games
- Sam Houston is 2-8 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Sam Houston games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The last 10 Bearkats games averaged 135.8 total points, 3.3 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bearkats’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 9.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- Lamar has a 0-10 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread 10 times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Lamar games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Cardinals games averaged 138.0 total points, 5.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Cardinals’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 61.4, 1.9 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Sam Houston vs. Lamar Betting Trends
- Sam Houston has registered a 10-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, four of Sam Houston’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Bearkats record 72.5 points per game, just 0.3 more points than the 72.2 the Cardinals allow.
- Sam Houston has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when scoring more than 72.2 points.
- Lamar has put together a record of 11-0-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals are 5-0 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Lamar games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Cardinals’ 63.3 points per game are only 3.2 fewer points than the 66.5 the Bearkats allow to opponents.
- Lamar has put together a 1-3 ATS record and a 2-4 overall record in games it scores more than 66.5 points.
Sam Houston vs. Lamar Over/Under Trends
- Sam Houston and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (132.5 points) five times this season.
- This season, seven games Lamar played finished with a combined score higher than 132.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 135.8 points per game, 3.3 points more than the over/under of 132.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 138.7 points per game, 6.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Bearkats have seen a 136.9 over/under in their games this season, 4.4 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Cardinals’ games this season (137.9 points).
Sam Houston Team Leaders
- Savion Flagg: 18.9 PTS, 8.2 REB, 43.6 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (35-for-92)
- Tristan Ikpe: 7.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50.7 FG%
- Demarkus Lampley: 10.9 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (33-for-95)
- Javion May: 5.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 53.3 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
- Jaden Ray: 7.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.3 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (12-for-33)
Lamar Team Leaders
- C.J. Roberts: 14.2 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
- Davion Buster: 13.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 36.6 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (30-for-84)
- Lincoln Smith: 4.5 PTS, 37.1 FG%
- Kasen Harrison: 11.0 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Valentin Catt: 4.0 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 48.9 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.