The Richmond Spiders (9-4, 0-0 A-10) are heavy favorites (-11.5) as they attempt to continue a three-game home win streak when they take on the Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (6-5, 0-0 A-10) on Thursday, December 30, 2021 at Robins Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 143 for the matchup.
Richmond vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Predictions
Richmond vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Odds
Richmond vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Trends
- Richmond has covered the spread seven times in 13 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 11.5-point favorites or more, the Spiders have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Richmond’s games have gone over the total six times this season.
- The Spiders record 5.0 more points per game (75.1) than the Hawks give up (70.1).
- Richmond has a 5-4 record against the spread and a 6-3 record overall when scoring more than 70.1 points.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has put together an 8-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 11.5-point underdogs or more, the Hawks have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Games involving Saint Joseph’s (PA) have hit the over six times this season.
- The Hawks’ 71.0 points per game are only 1.6 more points than the 69.4 the Spiders allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 69.4 points, Saint Joseph’s (PA) is 5-2 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
Richmond vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Over/Under Trends
- Richmond and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (143 points) seven times this season.
- This season, five games Saint Joseph’s (PA) played finished with a combined score higher than 143 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.1 points per game, 3.1 points more than the over/under of 143 for this contest.
- This game’s point total is 3.5 fewer points than the 139.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Spiders have seen a 143.3 average over/under in their games this season, 0.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.5 points separates the average total points bet in Hawks’ games (143.5 points) and this matchup’s over/under (143 points).
Richmond Team Leaders
- Tyler Burton: 18.8 PTS, 7.0 REB, 54.2 FG%, 44.9 3PT% (31-for-69)
- Jacob Gilyard: 10.4 PTS, 6.4 AST, 3.5 STL, 34.7 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (29-for-88)
- Grant Golden: 16.2 PTS, 57.8 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (16-for-36)
- Nathan Cayo: 8.0 PTS, 53.1 FG%
- Nick Sherod: 7.1 PTS, 30.9 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (25-for-70)
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Team Leaders
- Jordan Hall: 16.6 PTS, 6.4 AST, 1.3 STL, 41.1 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (27-for-75)
- Taylor Funk: 14.2 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.2 STL, 47.7 FG%, 45.0 3PT% (36-for-80)
- Ejike Obinna: 13.3 PTS, 62.2 FG%
- Charlie Brown: 7.1 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (10-for-42)
- Erik Reynolds II: 8.7 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (12-for-32)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.