The No. 3 Purdue Boilermakers (11-1) will attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Nicholls State Colonels (8-5) on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at Mackey Arena as heavy, 27-point favorites. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5.
Purdue vs. Nicholls State Predictions
Purdue vs. Nicholls State Betting Odds
Purdue vs. Nicholls State Betting Trends
- Purdue has gone 7-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Boilermakers are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 27-point favorites.
- Purdue games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Boilermakers put up 85.8 points per game, 17.6 more points than the 68.2 the Colonels give up.
- When Purdue puts up more than 68.2 points, it is 6-4 against the spread and 11-0 overall.
- Nicholls State has covered the spread in a game seven times this year (7-1-0).
- Nicholls State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of eight chances this year.
- The Colonels put up 15.5 more points per game (79.5) than the Boilermakers allow (64).
- Nicholls State is 2-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall when it scores more than 64 points.
Purdue vs. Nicholls State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Purdue games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 146.5-point over/under eight times.
- Three of Nicholls State’s games ended with a combined score higher than 146.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 165.3 points per game, 18.8 points more than the total of 146.5 for this contest.
- The 132.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 14.3 fewer than the 146.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Boilermakers games is 145.7 points, 0.8 fewer than the over/under of 146.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 3.1 points more than the average over/under in Colonels’ games this season (143.4 points).
Purdue Team Leaders
- Trevion Williams: 13.7 PTS, 8.9 REB, 1.2 STL, 61.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Jaden Ivey: 16.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 52.6 FG%, 44.6 3PT% (25-for-56)
- Zach Edey: 14.4 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.4 BLK, 71.6 FG%
- Sasha Stefanovic: 11.3 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 43.7 3PT% (31-for-71)
- Caleb Furst: 6.2 PTS, 54 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
Nicholls State Team Leaders
- Jitaurious Gordon: 20.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 48.8 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (47-for-118)
- Devante Carter: 11.1 PTS, 2 STL, 43.4 FG%, 20 3PT% (5-for-25)
- Pierce Spencer: 7.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.5 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (12-for-37)
- Emanuel Littles: 6.9 PTS, 55.2 FG%, 25 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Emmanuel Little: 7.8 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (9-for-24)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.