The Portland State Vikings (3-7, 0-0 Big Sky) are favored (-1) to end a four-game losing streak when they host the Eastern Washington Eagles (6-6, 0-0 Big Sky) at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 30, 2021 at Viking Pavillion. The matchup has a point total of 145.
Portland State vs. Eastern Washington Predictions
Portland State vs. Eastern Washington Betting Odds
|Portland State||-1||145 points|
Portland State vs. Eastern Washington Betting Trends
- Portland State has gone 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Vikings are winless against the spread when they are 1-point favorites or more (0-3).
- Games involving Portland State have hit the over twice out of eight chances this season.
- The Vikings put up 69.1 points per game, just 4.7 fewer points than the 73.8 the Eagles give up.
- Eastern Washington is a perfect 10-0-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are 7-0 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- This year, Eastern Washington’s games have hit the over five times out of 10 chances.
- The Eagles’ 76.8 points per game are 9.3 more points than the 67.5 the Vikings allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 67.5 points, Eastern Washington is 5-2 against the spread and 5-4 overall.
Portland State vs. Eastern Washington Over/Under Trends
- Portland State and its opponents have combined to score more than 145 points in a game just once this season.
- This season, six games Eastern Washington played finished with a combined score over 145 points.
- The Vikings average 69.1 points per game against the Eagles’ 76.8, totaling 0.9 points over the game’s over/under of 145.
- The 141.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.7 fewer than the 145 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Vikings games is 139.8 points, 5.2 fewer than the over/under of 145 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.3 points separates the average total points bet in Eagles’ games (148.3 points) and this matchup’s over/under (145 points).
Portland State Team Leaders
- James Jean-Marie: 12.9 PTS, 9.8 REB, 49 FG%, 40 3PT% (4-for-10)
- Khalid Thomas: 8.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 36.3 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (10-for-46)
- Marlon Ruffin: 12.8 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (9-for-35)
- Michael Carter III: 8.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 32.5 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
- Ezekiel Alley: 6.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 35.7 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (6-for-26)
Eastern Washington Team Leaders
- Rylan Bergersen: 12.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 48 FG%, 21.9 3PT% (7-for-32)
- Steele Venters: 17.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.2 FG%, 46.3 3PT% (31-for-67)
- Ethan Price: 10.2 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (12-for-33)
- Angelo Allegri: 10.2 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (25-for-72)
- Linton Acliese: 14.3 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (10-for-30)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.