The Denver Pioneers (5-10, 0-0 Summit) are heavy underdogs (by 14.5 points) to break an eight-game road losing streak when they visit the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (7-6, 0-0 Summit) on Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 143.
Oral Roberts vs. Denver Predictions
Oral Roberts vs. Denver Betting Odds
|Oral Roberts||-14.5||143 points|
Oral Roberts vs. Denver Last 10 Games
- Oral Roberts has a 4-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Oral Roberts games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Golden Eagles games averaged 7.8 more points (150.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Golden Eagles have a points-per-game average 4.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Denver has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Denver’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The Pioneers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 137 points scored. That’s six fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Pioneers have scored 0.4 more points per contest compared to their 67.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Oral Roberts vs. Denver Betting Trends
- Oral Roberts has registered an 8-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Golden Eagles have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 14.5-point favorites.
- This season, five of Oral Roberts’ games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- The 80.7 points per game the Golden Eagles record are 9.6 more points than the Pioneers give up (71.1).
- Oral Roberts has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 6-3 record overall when scoring more than 71.1 points.
- Denver is 10-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 14.5-point underdogs or more, the Pioneers have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving Denver have hit the over nine times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Pioneers average only one fewer point per game (67.3) than the Golden Eagles allow their opponents to score (68.3).
- When it scores more than 68.3 points, Denver is 2-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
Oral Roberts vs. Denver Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of Oral Roberts’ nine games have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 143 points.
- Five of Denver’s games finished with a combined score over 143 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148 points per game, five points more than the over/under of 143 for this contest.
- The 139.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 3.6 fewer than the 143 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Golden Eagles have seen a 150.8 over/under in their games this season, 7.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 6.9 points separates this contest’s over/under (143 points) and the average total points bet in Pioneers’ games (136.1 points) this season.
Oral Roberts Team Leaders
- Max Abmas: 21.1 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (51-for-117)
- Francis Lacis: 7.2 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.5 STL, 1.3 BLK, 44.6 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (19-for-49)
- DeShang Weaver: 10.5 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 49.5 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (22-for-54)
- Kareem Thompson: 7.3 PTS, 47 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (14-for-38)
- Carlos Jurgens: 6.5 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 14.6 3PT% (7-for-48)
Denver Team Leaders
- KJ Hunt Jr.: 16.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.5 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (12-for-39)
- Jordan Johnson: 11.1 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (22-for-59)
- Michael Henn: 9.3 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (19-for-49)
- Tevin Smith: 8.5 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 54.8 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- Payton Moore: 4.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.3 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (3-for-13)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.