The Florida International Panthers (8-3, 0-0 C-USA) are just 1-point underdogs as they try to continue an eight-game home winning streak when they host the Old Dominion Monarchs (5-8, 0-0 C-USA) on Thursday, December 30, 2021 at Ocean Bank Convocation Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 127.5.
Old Dominion vs. Florida International Predictions
Old Dominion vs. Florida International Betting Odds
|Old Dominion||-1||127.5 points|
Old Dominion vs. Florida International Betting Trends
- Old Dominion has covered the spread seven times in 12 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Monarchs have an ATS record of 2-4.
- Games involving Old Dominion have hit the over six times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Monarchs average only 0.1 more points per game (64.3) than the Panthers allow (64.2).
- Old Dominion has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 3-2 record overall when putting up more than 64.2 points.
- Florida International is 7-3-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1 point or more, the Panthers have gone 3-1 against the spread.
- Florida International’s games have gone over the total four times out of 10 chances this year.
- The Panthers put up an average of 74.3 points per game, 8.6 more points than the 65.7 the Monarchs give up.
- Florida International is 4-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall when it scores more than 65.7 points.
Old Dominion vs. Florida International Over/Under Trends
- This season, Old Dominion games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 127.5-point total seven times.
- This season, six of Florida International’s games have ended with a score higher than 127.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 127.5 is 11.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Monarchs (64.3 points per game) and the Panthers (74.3 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 129.9 points per game, 2.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Monarchs have seen a 130.2 over/under in their games this season, 2.7 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 11.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Panthers’ games this season (139.4 points).
Old Dominion Team Leaders
- Kalu Ezikpe: 12.1 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.8 BLK, 59.1 FG%
- Jaylin Hunter: 9.5 PTS, 2 STL, 32.8 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (15-for-43)
- Mekhi Long: 8.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.3 BLK, 36.8 FG%, 17.6 3PT% (3-for-17)
- C.J. Keyser: 14.2 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (16-for-42)
- Austin Trice: 8.4 PTS, 54.2 FG%
Florida International Team Leaders
- Tevin Brewer: 15.8 PTS, 5.5 AST, 40.2 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (23-for-54)
- Denver Jones: 11.7 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
- Clevon Brown: 9.7 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 50 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
- Isaiah Banks: 4.7 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (4-for-18)
- Seth Pinkney: 4.6 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 67.9 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.