The Green Bay Phoenix (2-9, 0-0 Horizon) visit the Northern Kentucky Norse (4-7, 0-0 Horizon) after losing seven road games in a row. The Norse are favored by 8.5 points in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 30, 2021. The over/under is 129 for the matchup.
Northern Kentucky vs. Green Bay Predictions
Northern Kentucky vs. Green Bay Betting Odds
|Northern Kentucky||-8.5||129 points|
Northern Kentucky vs. Green Bay Betting Trends
- Northern Kentucky has put together a record of 5-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Northern Kentucky games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of nine chances this season.
- The Norse average only 1.8 more points per game (70.0) than the Phoenix give up (68.2).
- Northern Kentucky is 1-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall when scoring more than 68.2 points.
- Green Bay has covered the spread nine times in 10 games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 8.5 points or more, the Phoenix are 5-0 against the spread.
- This year, three of Green Bay’s games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- The Phoenix’s 60.6 points per game are 8.8 fewer points than the 69.4 the Norse allow.
- Green Bay has put together a 1-1 ATS record and a 2-1 overall record in games it scores more than 69.4 points.
Northern Kentucky vs. Green Bay Over/Under Trends
- This season, Northern Kentucky and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 129 points eight times.
- This season, three games Green Bay played finished with a combined score higher than 129 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 129 is 1.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Norse (70.0 points per game) and the Phoenix (60.6 points per game).
- The 137.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 8.6 more than the 129 over/under in this contest.
- The Norse have seen a 139.3 average over/under in their games this season, 10.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Phoenix’s games have a total points bet of 131.3 points this season, 2.3 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Northern Kentucky Team Leaders
- Sam Vinson: 9.5 PTS, 2.5 STL, 36.6 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (15-for-41)
- Adrian Nelson: 6.9 PTS, 8.3 REB, 63.6 FG%
- Trevon Faulkner: 13.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.2 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (25-for-68)
- Marques Warrick: 12.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 33.1 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (19-for-64)
- Bryson Langdon: 5.9 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (6-for-24)
Green Bay Team Leaders
- Emmanuel Ansong: 12.2 PTS, 56.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
- Donovan Ivory: 10.6 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 38.1 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (14-for-47)
- Japannah Kellogg: 6.8 PTS, 46.0 FG%
- Kamari McGee: 8.7 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
- Lucas Stieber: 5.0 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (9-for-30)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.