The Murray State Racers (10-2, 0-0 OVC) are heavily favored (by 19 points) to continue a five-game home win streak when they host the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (5-8, 0-0 OVC) on Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 149.5.
Murray State vs. Southeast Missouri State Predictions
Murray State vs. Southeast Missouri State Betting Odds
|Murray State||-19||149.5 points|
Murray State vs. Southeast Missouri State Betting Trends
- Murray State is 7-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Murray State’s games have gone over the total four times out of 10 chances this season.
- The 83.7 points per game the Racers record are 5.8 more points than the Redhawks give up (77.9).
- Murray State has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 7-0 record overall when putting up more than 77.9 points.
- Southeast Missouri State has put together an 8-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- Games involving Southeast Missouri State have hit the over six times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Redhawks put up 6.7 more points per game (72.3) than the Racers give up (65.6).
- Southeast Missouri State has put together a 3-5 ATS record and a 5-5 overall record in games it scores more than 65.6 points.
Murray State vs. Southeast Missouri State Over/Under Trends
- Murray State and its opponents have combined to score more than 149.5 points in a game just twice this season.
- Five of Southeast Missouri State’s games ended with a combined score higher than 149.5 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 149.5 is 6.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Racers (83.7 points per game) and the Redhawks (72.3 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 143.5 points per game, 6.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Racers have seen a 140.9 average over/under in their games this season, 8.6 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 4.8 points separates this game’s over/under (149.5 points) and the average total points bet in Redhawks’ games (144.7 points) this season.
Murray State Team Leaders
- Tevin Brown: 19.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 49.7 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (43-for-96)
- K.J. Williams: 16.2 PTS, 7.1 REB, 51.6 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (13-for-43)
- Justice Hill: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.7 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (21-for-48)
- Trae Hannibal: 10 PTS, 1.6 STL, 50.6 FG%
- Damiree Burns: 6.3 PTS, 63.5 FG%
Southeast Missouri State Team Leaders
- Phillip Russell: 14.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.7 FG%, 44.3 3PT% (27-for-61)
- Nygal Russell: 8.1 PTS, 7.3 REB, 46.7 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Chris Harris: 11.4 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (12-for-43)
- Eric Reed Jr.: 14.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.4 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (24-for-74)
- Nana Akenten: 4.6 PTS, 26.7 FG%, 20.9 3PT% (9-for-43)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.