The Idaho State Bengals (2-9, 0-0 Big Sky) are heavy underdogs (by 10 points) to stop a six-game road losing streak when they visit the Montana Grizzlies (8-5, 0-0 Big Sky) on Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 121.5.
Montana vs. Idaho State Predictions
Montana vs. Idaho State Betting Odds
Montana vs. Idaho State Betting Trends
- Montana is 9-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Grizzlies are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- This season, five of Montana’s games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- The 73.2 points per game the Grizzlies record are 5.4 more points than the Bengals allow (67.8).
- When Montana scores more than 67.8 points, it is 3-1-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- Idaho State has covered the spread six times this year (6-3-0).
- In games they have played as 10-point underdogs or more, the Bengals have a perfect ATS record of 3-0.
- Games involving Idaho State have hit the over three times out of nine chances this year.
- The Bengals put up an average of 61.5 points per game, just 0.3 fewer points than the 61.8 the Grizzlies allow to opponents.
Montana vs. Idaho State Over/Under Trends
- This season, eight of Montana’s 10 games have gone over Thursday’s total of 121.5 points.
- In Idaho State’s nine games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s total of 121.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 134.7 points per game, 13.2 points more than the over/under of 121.5 for this contest.
- The 129.6 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 8.1 more than the 121.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Grizzlies games is 133.9 points, 12.4 more than the over/under of 121.5 points for this contest.
- Bengals’ games have a total points bet of 129.9 points this season, 8.4 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Montana Team Leaders
- Josh Bannan: 11.7 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.1 STL, 46.7 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (11-for-26)
- Cameron Parker: 8.2 PTS, 6.6 AST, 55.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
- Robby Beasley III: 9.7 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (24-for-65)
- Derrick Carter-Hollinger: 7.8 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 50 3PT% (11-for-22)
- Brandon Whitney: 9.4 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (5-for-14)
Idaho State Team Leaders
- Tarik Cool: 10.8 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (10-for-39)
- Austin Smellie: 7.8 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- Brayden Parker: 8.2 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (4-for-19)
- Robert Ford III: 10.9 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (19-for-47)
- Malik Porter: 5.7 PTS, 56.8 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.