The Weber State Wildcats (9-4, 0-0 Big Sky) are underdogs (+1.5) as they attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Montana State Bobcats (9-4, 0-0 Big Sky) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 30, 2021 at Worthington Arena. The matchup has an over/under of 142.
Montana State vs. Weber State Predictions
Montana State vs. Weber State Betting Odds
|Montana State||-1.5||142 points|
Montana State vs. Weber State Last 10 Games
- Montana State is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Montana State and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Bobcats’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.8 points scored. That’s 1.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bobcats have scored six fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Weber State is 6-4 overall and 6-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Weber State games have exceeded the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 2.1 more points (144.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 72.6, 2.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Montana State vs. Weber State Betting Trends
- Montana State has covered the spread in a matchup eight times this season (8-3-0).
- The Bobcats have an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Montana State have hit the over six times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Bobcats average 78.3 points per game, 9.8 more points than the 68.5 the Wildcats give up.
- Montana State is 5-2-1 against the spread and 6-4 overall when scoring more than 68.5 points.
- Weber State has covered the spread eight times over 11 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Wildcats have an ATS record of 3-0.
- This season, eight of Weber State’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The Wildcats put up an average of 74.9 points per game, 5.3 more points than the 69.6 the Bobcats give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 69.6 points, Weber State is 3-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
Montana State vs. Weber State Over/Under Trends
- Montana State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (142 points) six times this season.
- This season, eight of Weber State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 142 points.
- The Bobcats average 78.3 points per game against the Wildcats’ 74.9, amounting to 11.2 points over the contest’s over/under of 142.
- The 138.1 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 3.9 fewer than the 142 total in this contest.
- The Bobcats have seen a 143.4 average over/under in their games this season, 1.4 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of two points separates the average total points bet in Wildcats’ games (144 points) and this game’s over/under (142 points).
Montana State Team Leaders
- Abdul Mohamed: 9.8 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 45.1 FG%, 47.5 3PT% (19-for-40)
- Jubrile Belo: 13.2 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 62.6 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (2-for-3)
- Xavier Bishop: 12.1 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (21-for-57)
- Amin Adamu: 10.5 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (8-for-24)
- Tyler Patterson: 10.4 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (35-for-83)
Weber State Team Leaders
- Dillon Jones: 12.7 PTS, 10.4 REB, 1.7 STL, 58.5 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
- Koby McEwen: 15.9 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (27-for-80)
- Jamison Overton: 11.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 51 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
- Seikou Sisoho Jawara: 11.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.9 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (24-for-64)
- Zahir Porter: 7.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.7 FG%, 27 3PT% (10-for-37)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.