The UCF Knights (8-2) are underdogs (+3.5) in their attempt to continue a four-game win streak when they host the Michigan Wolverines (7-4) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 30, 2021 at Addition Financial Arena. The point total is 137.5 in the matchup.
Michigan vs. UCF Predictions
Michigan vs. UCF Betting Odds
Michigan vs. UCF Betting Trends
- Michigan has gone 5-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Wolverines have gone 5-5 against the spread.
- This season, Michigan’s games have hit the over four times.
- The Wolverines record 73.5 points per game, 9.9 more points than the 63.6 the Knights give up.
- Michigan is 5-4 against the spread and 7-2 overall when scoring more than 63.6 points.
- UCF has covered the spread in a matchup five times this season (5-5-0).
- The Knights are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving UCF have hit the over five times this season.
- The Knights score an average of 73.6 points per game, 9.1 more points than the 64.5 the Wolverines give up to opponents.
- UCF is 4-4 against the spread and 7-1 overall when it scores more than 64.5 points.
Michigan vs. UCF Over/Under Trends
- This season, four of Michigan’s 11 games have gone over Thursday’s total of 137.5 points.
- This season, four of UCF’s games have ended with a score higher than 137.5 points.
- The Wolverines average 73.5 points per game against the Knights’ 73.6, amounting to 9.6 points over the matchup’s over/under of 137.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 9.4 fewer points than the 128.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Wolverines have seen a 140.2 over/under in their games this season, 2.7 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.7 points separates this game’s over/under (137.5 points) and the average total points bet in Knights’ games (136.8 points) this season.
Michigan Team Leaders
- Hunter Dickinson: 15.6 PTS, 9.1 REB, 1.1 BLK, 60.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
- Eli Brooks: 12.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.9 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (19-for-53)
- DeVante Jones: 7.4 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
- Caleb: 10.1 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (19-for-52)
- Moussa Diabate: 7.6 PTS, 60.8 FG%
UCF Team Leaders
- Darius Perry: 11.7 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.6 STL, 48.8 FG%, 46.3 3PT% (19-for-41)
- C.J. Walker: 9.6 PTS, 59.7 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (3-for-6)
- Darin Green Jr.: 14.8 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (29-for-71)
- Brandon Mahan: 8.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 30.1 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (14-for-58)
- Cheikh Mbacke Diong: 5.4 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 57.9 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.