The No. 11 Michigan State Spartans (10-2) will try to continue a five-game win streak when they host the High Point Panthers (6-6) on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at Jack Breslin Students Events Center as big, 23.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 135.5.
Michigan State vs. High Point Predictions
Michigan State vs. High Point Betting Odds
|Michigan State||-23.5||135.5 points|
Michigan State vs. High Point Betting Trends
- Michigan State has covered the spread eight times over 11 games with a set spread.
- The Spartans are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 23.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Michigan State have hit the over five times out of 11 chances this season.
- The 75.3 points per game the Spartans record are 6.9 more points than the Panthers allow (68.4).
- Michigan State is 7-1 against the spread and 8-1 overall when scoring more than 68.4 points.
- High Point has gone 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
- High Point games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of nine chances this season.
- The Panthers put up an average of 72.1 points per game, seven more points than the 65.1 the Spartans allow.
- High Point is 4-1 against the spread and 4-4 overall when it scores more than 65.1 points.
Michigan State vs. High Point Over/Under Trends
- Michigan State and its opponents have combined to exceed Wednesday’s total of 135.5 points seven times this season.
- This season, six of High Point’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 135.5 points.
- The Spartans average 75.3 points per game against the Panthers’ 72.1, totaling 11.9 points over the matchup’s total of 135.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 133.5 points per game, two points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Spartans have seen a 139.1 average over/under in their games this season, 3.6 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Panthers’ games have a total points bet of 139.1 points this season, 3.6 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Michigan State Team Leaders
- Marcus Bingham: 10.8 PTS, 8 REB, 2.9 BLK, 59.1 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Gabe Brown: 13.3 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (26-for-68)
- Tyson Walker: 7.3 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.4 STL, 42.7 FG%, 61.1 3PT% (11-for-18)
- Malik Hall: 9.9 PTS, 60.8 FG%, 59.1 3PT% (13-for-22)
- Max Christie: 9.4 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (16-for-52)
High Point Team Leaders
- John-Michael Wright: 20.8 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (33-for-78)
- Zach Austin: 13.9 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.4 STL, 3.4 BLK, 39.3 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (23-for-71)
- Jaden House: 11.3 PTS, 48 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (16-for-38)
- Bryant Randleman: 7.6 PTS, 2.2 STL, 50.8 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Emmanuel Izunabor: 6 PTS, 51.6 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.