The Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (3-8, 0-0 NEC) will look to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Merrimack Warriors (5-8, 0-0 NEC) on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at Hammel Court as 6.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 120.5.
Merrimack vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Predictions
Merrimack vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Odds
Merrimack vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Trends
- Merrimack is 9-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Warriors have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Games involving Merrimack have hit the over three times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Warriors score 14.8 fewer points per game (55.6) than the Terriers give up (70.4).
- Saint Francis (BKN) has covered the spread seven times this season (7-2-0).
- The Terriers are a perfect 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Saint Francis (BKN)’s games have gone over the total twice out of nine chances this season.
- The Terriers’ 67.8 points per game are 5.7 more points than the 62.1 the Warriors allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 62.1 points, Saint Francis (BKN) is 2-2 against the spread and 3-3 overall.
Merrimack vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Over/Under Trends
- Six Merrimack games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 120.5 points.
- In Saint Francis (BKN)’s nine games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 120.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 123.4 points per game, 2.9 points more than the point total of 120.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 132.5 points per game, 12 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Warriors have seen a 125.5 over/under in their games this season, five more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 22.2 points separates the average total points bet in Terriers’ games (142.7 points) and this matchup’s over/under (120.5 points).
Merrimack Team Leaders
- Jordan Minor: 14.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 2 BLK, 47.6 FG%
- Mikey Watkins: 8.5 PTS, 2 STL, 37.6 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (6-for-33)
- Ziggy Reid: 7.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 23.4 FG%, 25.4 3PT% (16-for-63)
- Malik Edmead: 8.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.2 FG%, 40 3PT% (10-for-25)
- Mykel Derring: 6.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.2 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (26-for-66)
Saint Francis (BKN) Team Leaders
- Michael Cubbage: 11.5 PTS, 2.3 STL, 37.1 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (4-for-26)
- Patrick Emilien: 10.5 PTS, 49.5 FG%
- Larry Moreno: 8.6 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 35 3PT% (21-for-60)
- Rob Higgins: 9.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.5 FG%, 31 3PT% (9-for-29)
- Bahaide Haidara: 4.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.