The Maryland Terrapins (7-4) take on the Brown Bears (8-6) as heavy, 12.5-point favorites on Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 133.5.
Maryland vs. Brown Predictions
Maryland vs. Brown Betting Odds
Maryland vs. Brown Betting Trends
- Maryland is 3-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Terrapins have not covered a spread (0-3) when they are at least 12.5-point favorites.
- Maryland games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this season.
- The Terrapins score only 3.3 more points per game (69.4) than the Bears allow (66.1).
- Maryland has a 3-4 record against the spread and a 7-0 record overall when scoring more than 66.1 points.
- Brown has put together a record of 10-1-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 12.5-point underdogs or more, the Bears have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, six of Brown’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The Bears put up an average of 72.1 points per game, 6.4 more points than the 65.7 the Terrapins give up.
- Brown is 6-0 against the spread and 7-1 overall when it scores more than 65.7 points.
Maryland vs. Brown Over/Under Trends
- Maryland and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 133.5 points six times this season.
- Six of Brown’s games ended with a combined score over 133.5 points this season.
- The Terrapins average 69.4 points per game against the Bears’ 72.1, totaling 8.0 points over the matchup’s total of 133.5.
- The 131.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 1.7 fewer than the 133.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Terrapins have seen a 137.9 average over/under in their games this season, 4.4 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 3.5 points separates the average total points bet in Bears’ games (137.0 points) and this contest’s over/under (133.5 points).
Maryland Team Leaders
- Donta Scott: 11.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 38.9 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (13-for-46)
- Eric Ayala: 14.3 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (24-for-73)
- Fatts Russell: 11.8 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (9-for-27)
- Qudus Wahab: 10.2 PTS, 7.0 REB, 1.2 BLK, 61.8 FG%
- Hakim Hart: 8.6 PTS, 2.0 STL, 53.4 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (11-for-29)
Brown Team Leaders
- Kino Lilly Jr.: 12.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 48.7 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (32-for-81)
- Dan Friday: 9.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40.0 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (5-for-24)
- Jaylan Gainey: 8.7 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 68.0 FG%
- Paxson Wojcik: 10.5 PTS, 43.0 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (21-for-61)
- Tamenang Choh: 8.3 PTS, 7.7 REB, 31.3 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (7-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.