The La Salle Explorers (5-5, 0-0 A-10) are only 1.5-point favorites as they look to build on a three-game home win streak when they square off against the Fordham Rams (7-5, 0-0 A-10) on Thursday, December 30, 2021 at Tom Gola Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 135 points.
La Salle vs. Fordham Predictions
La Salle vs. Fordham Betting Odds
|La Salle||-1.5||135 points|
La Salle vs. Fordham Betting Trends
- La Salle has covered the spread four times in nine games with a set spread.
- The Explorers are 1-5 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Games involving La Salle have hit the over five times out of nine chances this season.
- The 70.5 points per game the Explorers put up are just 1.7 more points than the Rams allow (68.8).
- La Salle is 2-3 against the spread and 3-3 overall when scoring more than 68.8 points.
- Fordham has put together a 7-6-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Rams have an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, nine of Fordham’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Rams score an average of 73.1 points per game, just 1.7 more points than the 71.4 the Explorers give up.
- Fordham is 3-3 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it scores more than 71.4 points.
La Salle vs. Fordham Over/Under Trends
- La Salle and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (135 points) five times this season.
- This season, nine of Fordham’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 135 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143.6 points per game, 8.6 points more than the over/under of 135 for this contest.
- This game’s over/under is 5.2 fewer points than the 140.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Explorers have seen a 141.2 over/under in their games this season, 6.2 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.5 points separates the average total points bet in Rams’ games (137.5 points) and this game’s over/under (135 points).
La Salle Team Leaders
- Clifton Moore: 8.7 PTS, 2.6 BLK, 42.9 FG%
- Anwar Gill: 6.0 PTS, 1.7 STL, 52.2 FG%
- Christian Ray: 5.8 PTS, 7.6 REB, 44.4 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (5-for-20)
- Jack Clark: 9.0 PTS, 35.9 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
- Josh Nickelberry: 12.8 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (24-for-68)
Fordham Team Leaders
- Chuba Ohams: 14.5 PTS, 11.3 REB, 2.0 BLK, 57.4 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Antonio Daye Jr.: 17.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 46.2 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (12-for-47)
- Darius Quisenberry: 16.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.1 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (30-for-93)
- Antrell Charlton: 8.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (16-for-48)
- Kyle Rose: 6.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 34.2 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (18-for-57)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.