The Kansas State Wildcats (8-3) are big, 17.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they host the North Florida Ospreys (4-9) on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at Bramlage Coliseum. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 138.
Kansas State vs. North Florida Predictions
Kansas State vs. North Florida Betting Odds
|Kansas State||-17.5||138 points|
Kansas State vs. North Florida Betting Trends
- Kansas State has put together a record of 5-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 17.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Kansas State have hit the over three times this season.
- The Wildcats average 70.9 points per game, just 1.9 fewer points than the 72.8 the Ospreys allow.
- Kansas State is 1-3 against the spread and 4-0 overall when scoring more than 72.8 points.
- North Florida has covered the spread 10 times in 10 games with a set spread.
- The Ospreys have an ATS record of 5-0 when playing as at least 17.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving North Florida have hit the over four times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Ospreys put up 10.0 more points per game (69.5) than the Wildcats give up (59.5).
- North Florida has put together a 3-2 ATS record and a 4-4 overall record in games it scores more than 59.5 points.
Kansas State vs. North Florida Over/Under Trends
- This season, Kansas State games have hit the over on this game’s 138-point over/under just twice.
- Six of North Florida’s games ended with a combined score over 138 points this season.
- The Wildcats average 70.9 points per game against the Ospreys’ 69.5, amounting to 2.4 points over the matchup’s total of 138.
- This matchup’s total is 5.7 fewer points than the 132.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Wildcats have seen a 134.0 average over/under in their games this season, 4.0 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Ospreys’ games this season (143.6 points).
Kansas State Team Leaders
- Markquis Nowell: 12.8 PTS, 2.1 STL, 41.6 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (16-for-53)
- Mark Smith: 9.4 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.2 STL, 44.0 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (10-for-27)
- Nijel Pack: 13.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.5 FG%, 43.9 3PT% (25-for-57)
- Selton Miguel: 8.0 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (7-for-20)
- Ismael Massoud: 7.7 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (15-for-42)
North Florida Team Leaders
- Jadyn Parker: 8.5 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 62.2 FG%
- Jose Placer: 12.8 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (23-for-71)
- Carter Hendricksen: 10.2 PTS, 35.2 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (25-for-70)
- Dorian James: 5.1 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 54.5 3PT% (6-for-11)
- Emmanuel Adedoyin: 7.6 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 52.8 3PT% (28-for-53)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.