The Grand Canyon Antelopes (10-2, 0-0 WAC) are heavily favored (by 21.5 points) to extend a five-game home win streak when they host the Chicago State Cougars (4-9, 0-0 WAC) on Thursday, December 30, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 125.
Grand Canyon vs. Chicago State Predictions
Grand Canyon vs. Chicago State Betting Odds
|Grand Canyon||-21.5||125 points|
Grand Canyon vs. Chicago State Betting Trends
- Grand Canyon is 6-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Antelopes have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 21.5-point favorites.
- Grand Canyon’s games have gone over the total four times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Antelopes average 72.3 points per game, only 0.6 fewer points than the 72.9 the Cougars give up.
- Grand Canyon has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 7-0 record overall when putting up more than 72.9 points.
- Chicago State has covered the spread 11 times over 13 games with a set spread.
- The Cougars have an ATS record of 5-0 when playing as at least 21.5-point underdogs.
- This season, eight of Chicago State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Cougars score an average of 59.8 points per game, just two more points than the 57.8 the Antelopes give up to opponents.
- Chicago State has put together a 7-1 ATS record and a 4-4 overall record in games it scores more than 57.8 points.
Grand Canyon vs. Chicago State Over/Under Trends
- Grand Canyon and its opponents have combined to exceed Thursday’s total of 125 points seven times this season.
- This season, 10 games Chicago State played finished with a combined score higher than 125 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 125 is 7.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Antelopes (72.3 points per game) and the Cougars (59.8 points per game).
- The 130.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 5.7 more than the 125 over/under in this contest.
- The Antelopes have seen a 134.5 average over/under in their games this season, 9.5 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 10.7 points separates the average total points bet in Cougars’ games (135.7 points) and this game’s over/under (125 points).
Grand Canyon Team Leaders
- Jovan Blacksher Jr.: 16.5 PTS, 2.2 STL, 42.9 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (28-for-69)
- Gabe McGlothan: 9.7 PTS, 7 REB, 42.5 FG%, 35 3PT% (14-for-40)
- Holland Woods: 12.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.8 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (23-for-54)
- Sean Miller-Moore: 7.1 PTS, 52.5 FG%
- Chance McMillian: 5.3 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (14-for-37)
Chicago State Team Leaders
- Jahsean Corbett: 11.3 PTS, 7 REB, 41.7 FG%, 37 3PT% (17-for-46)
- Coreyoun Rushin: 8.6 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.2 STL, 42.6 FG%
- Brandon Betson: 14 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (31-for-83)
- Dominique Alexander: 6.7 PTS, 31.9 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (12-for-34)
- Teddy Bayi Ba Mandeng: 3 PTS, 38.1 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.