The Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (5-7) visit the Georgia Bulldogs (5-7) after losing six road games in a row. The Bulldogs are favored by 5 points in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 29, 2021. The matchup’s over/under is set at 143.5.
Georgia vs. Gardner-Webb Predictions
Georgia vs. Gardner-Webb Betting Odds
Georgia vs. Gardner-Webb Betting Trends
- Georgia has covered the spread seven times this season (7-5-1).
- In games they have played as 5-point favorites or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 1-2-1.
- Georgia games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs score 70.8 points per game, just 4.4 more points than the 66.4 the Runnin’ Bulldogs allow.
- When Georgia totals more than 66.4 points, it is 3-5 against the spread and 4-4 overall.
- Gardner-Webb has gone 8-1-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5 points or more so far this season, the Runnin’ Bulldogs have gone 3-0 against the spread.
- This season, five of Gardner-Webb’s games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs’ 72.7 points per game are just 0.6 more points than the 72.1 the Bulldogs allow.
- Gardner-Webb has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 5-0 overall record in games it scores more than 72.1 points.
Georgia vs. Gardner-Webb Over/Under Trends
- This season, Georgia and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 143.5 points five times.
- This season, four of Gardner-Webb’s games have ended with a score higher than 143.5 points.
- The total for the matchup of 143.5 matches the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (70.8 points per game) and the Runnin’ Bulldogs (72.7 points per game).
- This game’s point total is five fewer points than the 138.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Bulldogs games is 139.2 points, 4.3 fewer than the over/under of 143.5 points for this contest.
- Runnin’ Bulldogs games have an over/under of 141.8 points this season, 1.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Georgia Team Leaders
- Aaron Cook: 10.2 PTS, 6.4 AST, 1.4 STL, 39.8 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (16-for-46)
- Braelen Bridges: 12.5 PTS, 67.5 FG%
- Kario Oquendo: 11.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (11-for-45)
- Jailyn Ingram: 8 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
- Christian Wright: 5.9 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
Gardner-Webb Team Leaders
- D’Maurian Williams: 14.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.5 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (29-for-80)
- Kareem Reid: 11.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.8 BLK, 64.6 FG%
- Lance Terry: 13.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.9 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (20-for-66)
- Zion Williams: 5.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
- Jordan Sears: 8.6 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (11-for-45)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.