The CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (6-4, 0-0 Big West) are only 1-point underdogs as they attempt to continue a five-game home winning streak when they host the CSU Fullerton Titans (6-5, 0-0 Big West) on Thursday, December 30, 2021 at Icardo Center. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 127.5.
CSU Fullerton vs. CSU Bakersfield Predictions
CSU Fullerton vs. CSU Bakersfield Betting Odds
|CSU Fullerton||-1||127.5 points|
CSU Fullerton vs. CSU Bakersfield Betting Trends
- CSU Fullerton is 7-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Titans have an ATS record of 3-2.
- This season, three of CSU Fullerton’s games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- The Titans record 9.5 more points per game (72.0) than the Roadrunners allow (62.5).
- When CSU Fullerton scores more than 62.5 points, it is 3-2-1 against the spread and 5-4 overall.
- CSU Bakersfield has covered the spread four times in seven games with a set spread.
- The Roadrunners have an ATS record of 4-0 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- This season, CSU Bakersfield’s games have hit the over twice out of seven chances.
- The Roadrunners score an average of 66.4 points per game, just 1.1 fewer points than the 67.5 the Titans allow.
CSU Fullerton vs. CSU Bakersfield Over/Under Trends
- CSU Fullerton and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Thursday’s over/under of 127.5 points six times this season.
- In CSU Bakersfield’s seven games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s point total of 127.5.
- The Titans average 72.0 points per game against the Roadrunners’ 66.4, amounting to 10.9 points over the matchup’s over/under of 127.5.
- The 130 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 2.5 more than the 127.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Titans have seen a 141.9 over/under in their games this season, 14.4 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Roadrunners’ games have a total points bet of 130.1 points this season, 2.6 points more than the over/under for this contest.
CSU Fullerton Team Leaders
- E.J. Anosike: 17.2 PTS, 7.4 REB, 54.1 FG%
- Tray Maddox Jr.: 10.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.4 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (15-for-54)
- Vincent Lee: 9.1 PTS, 57.4 FG%
- Damari Milstead: 7.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 42.7 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (9-for-29)
- Dante Maddox Jr.: 10.0 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
CSU Bakersfield Team Leaders
- Justin Edler-Davis: 9.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.5 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (9-for-23)
- Justin McCall: 9.9 PTS, 54.1 FG%
- Kaleb Higgins: 9.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.2 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (8-for-30)
- Shaun Williams: 7.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.1 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (10-for-27)
- Shawn Stith: 5.6 PTS, 51.2 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.