The Bryant Bulldogs (4-7, 0-0 NEC) visit the Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (3-9, 0-0 NEC) after losing three home road in a row. The Bulldogs are favored by 7.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 29, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at 142.5 points.
Bryant vs. Cent. Conn. St. Predictions
Bryant vs. Cent. Conn. St. Betting Odds
Bryant vs. Cent. Conn. St. Betting Trends
- Bryant has covered the spread seven times this season (7-3-0).
- In games they have played as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 1-2.
- Bryant games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs average 71.9 points per game, just 3.5 fewer points than the 75.4 the Blue Devils allow.
- Bryant has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall when putting up more than 75.4 points.
- Cent. Conn. St. is 11-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Blue Devils have a perfect 10-0 ATS record when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This season, six of Cent. Conn. St.’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Blue Devils average 12.6 fewer points per game (62.3) than the Bulldogs give up (74.9).
- When it scores more than 74.9 points, Cent. Conn. St. is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
Bryant vs. Cent. Conn. St. Over/Under Trends
- This season, five of Bryant’s 10 games have gone over Wednesday’s total of 142.5 points.
- This season, five games Cent. Conn. St. played finished with a combined score higher than 142.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 142.5 is 8.3 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (71.9 points per game) and the Blue Devils (62.3 points per game).
- The 150.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 7.8 more than the 142.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Bulldogs have seen a 146 over/under in their games this season, 3.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 4.8 points more than the average over/under in Blue Devils’ games this season (137.7 points).
Bryant Team Leaders
- Charles Pride: 14.4 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.7 STL, 40.8 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (19-for-63)
- Peter Kiss: 19.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 44.7 FG%, 22.9 3PT% (11-for-48)
- Hall Elisias: 8.4 PTS, 3.4 BLK, 44.8 FG%, 25 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Adham Eleeda: 8.5 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (28-for-77)
- Chris Childs: 10.1 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (19-for-56)
Cent. Conn. St. Team Leaders
- Nigel Scantlebury: 12.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.3 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (20-for-45)
- Andre Snoddy: 6.2 PTS, 48.4 FG%
- Ian Krishnan: 9.1 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (22-for-62)
- Tre Mitchell: 7.7 PTS, 30 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (14-for-47)
- Stephane Ayangma: 6.4 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 20 3PT% (2-for-10)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.