The Austin Peay Governors (4-6, 0-0 OVC) are favored (-6.5) to end a three-game losing streak when they host the UT Martin Skyhawks (3-8, 0-0 OVC) at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday, December 30, 2021 at Winfield Dunn Center. The over/under is set at 142.5 for the matchup.
Austin Peay vs. UT Martin Predictions
Austin Peay vs. UT Martin Betting Odds
|Austin Peay||-6.5||142.5 points|
Austin Peay vs. UT Martin Betting Trends
- Austin Peay has covered in each of the eight opportunities it has had with a set spread this season (8-0-0).
- This season, Austin Peay’s games have hit the over twice out of eight chances.
- The 69.2 points per game the Governors score are 6.0 fewer points than the Skyhawks give up (75.2).
- When Austin Peay puts up more than 75.2 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- UT Martin has put together a record of 8-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Skyhawks have a perfect 8-0 ATS record when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This year, six of UT Martin’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Skyhawks score only 1.1 fewer points per game (70.5) than the Governors give up to opponents (71.6).
- UT Martin is 2-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when it scores more than 71.6 points.
Austin Peay vs. UT Martin Over/Under Trends
- Austin Peay and its opponents have combined to score more than 142.5 points in a game just twice this season.
- There have been seven UT Martin games that have finished with a combined score higher than 142.5 points this season.
- The Governors average 69.2 points per game against the Skyhawks’ 70.5, totaling 2.8 points under the game’s over/under of 142.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 4.3 fewer points than the 146.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Governors games is 4.2 points fewer than the over/under of 142.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.6 points separates the average total points bet in Skyhawks’ games (144.1 points) and this contest’s over/under (142.5 points).
Austin Peay Team Leaders
- Elijah Hutchins-Everett: 12.3 PTS, 7.5 REB, 51.2 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
- Cameron Copeland: 11.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.4 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (12-for-41)
- Tariq Silver: 12.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.6 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (28-for-68)
- Caleb Stone-Carrawell: 12.5 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (13-for-40)
- Carlos Paez: 5.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.5 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (8-for-25)
UT Martin Team Leaders
- K.J. Simon: 17.8 PTS, 2.0 STL, 1.2 BLK, 49.3 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (12-for-43)
- KK Curry: 12.3 PTS, 51.1 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Chris Nix: 7.0 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 56.4 FG%
- Koby Jeffries: 6.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 53.6 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Mikel Henderson: 6.7 PTS, 31.6 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (18-for-61)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.