The Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (5-5, 0-0 Sun Belt) are only 3-point underdogs as they try to break a four-game road slide when they visit the Appalachian State Mountaineers (6-7, 0-0 Sun Belt) on Thursday, December 30, 2021 at George M. Holmes Convocation Center. The game airs at 6:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 135.5.
Appalachian State vs. Louisiana Predictions
Appalachian State vs. Louisiana Betting Odds
|Appalachian State||-3||135.5 points|
Appalachian State vs. Louisiana Betting Trends
- Appalachian State is 7-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mountaineers have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Appalachian State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Mountaineers record just 1.2 fewer points per game (68.0) than the Ragin’ Cajuns allow (69.2).
- Louisiana is 7-1-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Ragin’ Cajuns have a perfect ATS record of 4-0.
- This season, Louisiana’s games have hit the over three times out of eight chances.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns’ 71.2 points per game are 9.7 more points than the 61.5 the Mountaineers give up to opponents.
- Louisiana has put together a 3-2-1 ATS record and a 5-3 overall record in games it scores more than 61.5 points.
Appalachian State vs. Louisiana Over/Under Trends
- This season, Appalachian State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 135.5 points four times.
- This season, five of Louisiana’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 135.5 points.
- The Mountaineers average 68.0 points per game against the Ragin’ Cajuns’ 71.2, amounting to 3.7 points over the contest’s over/under of 135.5.
- The 130.7 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 4.8 fewer than the 135.5 total in this contest.
- The Mountaineers have seen a 132.6 average over/under in their games this season, 2.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 8.8 points separates the average total points bet in Ragin’ Cajuns’ games (144.3 points) and this matchup’s over/under (135.5 points).
Appalachian State Team Leaders
- Adrian Delph: 14.9 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (32-for-83)
- Donovan Gregory: 9.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 58.5 FG%
- Michael Almonacy: 9.5 PTS, 33.8 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (22-for-71)
- Justin Forrest: 9.5 PTS, 29.0 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (13-for-67)
- James Lewis: 5.5 PTS, 48.9 FG%
Louisiana Team Leaders
- Jordan Brown: 14.1 PTS, 8.9 REB, 1.7 BLK, 47.1 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
- Kobe Julien: 8.7 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (11-for-37)
- Greg Williams Jr.: 7.4 PTS, 35.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (11-for-33)
- Theo Akwuba: 10.0 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.3 STL, 1.2 BLK, 47.8 FG%
- Kentrell Garnett: 8.7 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 53.1 3PT% (26-for-49)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.