The Illinois State Redbirds (8-5) are big, 16-point underdogs as they try to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the No. 24 Wisconsin Badgers (9-2) on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at Kohl Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 139.
Wisconsin vs. Illinois State Predictions
Wisconsin vs. Illinois State Betting Odds
Wisconsin vs. Illinois State Betting Trends
- Wisconsin is 8-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 16-point favorites or more, the Badgers have an ATS record of 1-2.
- Games involving Wisconsin have hit the over six times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Badgers record 8.2 fewer points per game (68.6) than the Redbirds allow (76.8).
- Wisconsin has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when putting up more than 76.8 points.
- Illinois State has covered the spread eight times this season (8-3-1).
- This year, eight of Illinois State’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The Redbirds’ 80.3 points per game are 19.1 more points than the 61.2 the Badgers allow.
- Illinois State has put together a 4-5-1 ATS record and an 8-4 overall record in games it scores more than 61.2 points.
Wisconsin vs. Illinois State Over/Under Trends
- Wisconsin and its opponents have combined to exceed Wednesday’s over/under of 139 points three times this season.
- In Illinois State’s 12 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 139.
- The Badgers average 68.6 points per game against the Redbirds’ 80.3, amounting to 9.9 points over the matchup’s over/under of 139.
- These two teams surrender a combined 138 points per game, one point less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Badgers games is 9.2 points fewer than the over/under of 139 points in this matchup.
- Redbirds’ games have a total points bet of 143.9 points this season, 4.9 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Wisconsin Team Leaders
- Jonathan Davis: 17.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.6 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (14-for-37)
- Brad Davison: 15.2 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (29-for-81)
- Tyler Wahl: 8.4 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 42.2 FG%
- Steven Crowl: 7.7 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- Chucky Hepburn: 7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 34.3 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (9-for-37)
Illinois State Team Leaders
- Antonio Reeves: 20.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (43-for-92)
- Sy Chatman: 14.3 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 54.8 FG%
- Josiah Strong: 12.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.8 FG%, 44.9 3PT% (35-for-78)
- Kendall Lewis: 8.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 53.1 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (9-for-22)
- Mark Freeman: 9.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.1 FG%, 37 3PT% (10-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.