The Wichita State Shockers (9-3, 0-0 AAC) visit the East Carolina Pirates (9-3, 0-0 AAC) after winning three road games in a row. The Shockers are favored by 5 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 29, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 136.
Wichita State vs. East Carolina Predictions
Wichita State vs. East Carolina Betting Odds
|Wichita State||-5||136 points|
Wichita State vs. East Carolina Betting Trends
- Wichita State is 4-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Shockers have an ATS record of 2-5 when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- This season, four of Wichita State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 69.0 points per game the Shockers record are only 0.6 more points than the Pirates give up (68.4).
- Wichita State is 2-3 against the spread and 4-1 overall when scoring more than 68.4 points.
- East Carolina is 9-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5-point underdogs or more, the Pirates have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, nine of East Carolina’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Pirates score an average of 72.6 points per game, 10.8 more points than the 61.8 the Shockers give up to opponents.
- East Carolina has put together a 5-7 ATS record and a 9-3 overall record in games it scores more than 61.8 points.
Wichita State vs. East Carolina Over/Under Trends
- Four Wichita State games this season have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 136 points.
- This season, eight of East Carolina’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 136 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 141.6 points per game, 5.6 points more than the total of 136 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 130.2 points per game, 5.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Shockers have seen a 132.8 average over/under in their games this season, 3.2 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Pirates’ games have a total points bet of 138.6 points this season, 2.6 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Wichita State Team Leaders
- Ricky Council IV: 9.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.1 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (12-for-34)
- Morris Udeze: 12.2 PTS, 58.1 FG%
- Tyson Etienne: 14.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34.6 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (28-for-90)
- Dexter Dennis: 7.7 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (13-for-49)
- Craig Porter Jr.: 3.8 PTS, 34 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
East Carolina Team Leaders
- Tristen Newton: 17.9 PTS, 5 AST, 1.5 STL, 49 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
- Brandon Suggs: 10.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Vance Jackson: 10.8 PTS, 40 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (26-for-68)
- Brandon Johnson: 6.3 PTS, 7.5 REB, 49.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Tremont Robinson-White: 7.3 PTS, 1.9 STL, 41 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (11-for-29)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.