The Washington State Cougars (8-5, 0-0 Pac-12) are at home in Pac-12 play against the Washington Huskies (5-6, 0-0 Pac-12) on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 11:00 PM ET. The Cougars are double-digit favorites by 13 points in the game. The over/under is 136 in the matchup.
Washington State vs. Washington Predictions
Washington State vs. Washington Betting Odds
|Washington State||-13||136 points|
Washington State vs. Washington Betting Trends
- Washington State has covered the spread in a game six times this season (6-7-0).
- The Cougars have an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 13-point favorites.
- Games involving Washington State have hit the over five times this season.
- The Cougars put up 10.8 more points per game (75.7) than the Huskies allow (64.9).
- Washington State is 5-4 against the spread and 7-2 overall when scoring more than 64.9 points.
- Washington is 4-7-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, five of Washington’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Huskies score an average of 63.4 points per game, just 0.1 more points than the 63.3 the Cougars give up.
- Washington is 4-5 against the spread and 5-3 overall when it scores more than 63.3 points.
Washington State vs. Washington Over/Under Trends
- Washington State and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (136 points) nine times this season.
- This season, seven of Washington’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 136 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 139.1 points per game, 3.1 points more than the total of 136 for this matchup.
- This game’s point total is 7.8 fewer points than the 128.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Cougars games is 141.4 points, 5.4 more than the over/under of 136 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 7.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Huskies’ games this season (143.4 points).
Washington State Team Leaders
- Michael Flowers: 13.8 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (36-for-89)
- Noah Williams: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.9 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (9-for-36)
- Efe Abogidi: 7.1 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 60.7 FG%
- Mouhamed Gueye: 6.3 PTS, 45.9 FG%
- TJ Bamba: 7.5 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (15-for-40)
Washington Team Leaders
- Terrell Brown Jr.: 21.4 PTS, 2.1 STL, 46.5 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (4-for-16)
- Emmitt Matthews Jr.: 10.9 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (10-for-40)
- Daejon Davis: 8.3 PTS, 2.0 STL, 31.3 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (12-for-37)
- Jamal Bey: 8.2 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (13-for-35)
- PJ Fuller: 9.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.8 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (13-for-41)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.