The Air Force Falcons (7-4, 0-0 MWC) host the Utah State Aggies (9-4, 0-0 MWC) after winning five straight home games. The Aggies are heavy favorites by 13 points in the contest, which begins at 3:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 29, 2021. The point total for the matchup is set at 131.5.
Utah State vs. Air Force Predictions
Utah State vs. Air Force Betting Odds
|Utah State||-13||131.5 points|
Utah State vs. Air Force Betting Trends
- Utah State has registered an 8-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Aggies have an ATS record of 3-0 when playing as at least 13-point favorites.
- This season, Utah State’s games have hit the over seven times out of 11 chances.
- The 79.5 points per game the Aggies put up are 19.1 more points than the Falcons allow (60.4).
- When Utah State scores more than 60.4 points, it is 7-3 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
- Air Force is 8-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Falcons have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 13-point underdogs.
- Games involving Air Force have hit the over three times this year.
- The Falcons score an average of 59.8 points per game, 9.8 fewer points than the 69.6 the Aggies give up to opponents.
- Air Force has put together a 2-1 ATS record and a 3-0 overall record in games it scores more than 69.6 points.
Utah State vs. Air Force Over/Under Trends
- Utah State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (131.5 points) 10 times this season.
- This season, just two Air Force games have ended with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s total of 131.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 139.3 points per game, 7.8 points more than the over/under of 131.5 for this contest.
- This game’s total is 1.5 fewer points than the 130 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Aggies games is 141.9 points, 10.4 more than the over/under of 131.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 6.6 points more than the average over/under in Falcons’ games this season (124.9 points).
Utah State Team Leaders
- Justin Bean: 19.9 PTS, 10.4 REB, 1.8 STL, 66 FG%, 58.6 3PT% (17-for-29)
- Brandon Horvath: 13.4 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 46.8 3PT% (22-for-47)
- Rylan Jones: 8 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.7 STL, 38.9 FG%, 35 3PT% (14-for-40)
- Steven Ashworth: 8.1 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (26-for-59)
- Brock Miller: 8.8 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (25-for-66)
Air Force Team Leaders
- A.J. Walker: 16.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 52 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (24-for-58)
- Ethan Taylor: 9.1 PTS, 2.2 STL, 39.1 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (13-for-43)
- Joseph Octave: 8.9 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
- Jake Heidbreder: 8.7 PTS, 50 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (15-for-36)
- Lucas Moerman: 3.8 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 41.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.