The Toledo Rockets (8-3, 0-0 MAC) host the Western Michigan Broncos (4-7, 0-0 MAC) after winning four home games in a row. The Rockets are heavy favorites by 19 points in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 29, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 147.
Toledo vs. Western Michigan Predictions
Toledo vs. Western Michigan Betting Odds
Toledo vs. Western Michigan Betting Trends
- Toledo is 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Toledo games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of nine chances this season.
- The 78.1 points per game the Rockets put up are the same as the Broncos allow.
- Toledo has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when scoring more than 79.2 points.
- Western Michigan has covered the spread in a game six times this year (6-2-0).
- The Broncos have an ATS record of 3-0 when playing as at least 19-point underdogs.
- This year, six of Western Michigan’s games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- The Broncos put up an average of 66.4 points per game, just 2.1 fewer points than the 68.5 the Rockets allow to opponents.
- Western Michigan is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it scores more than 68.5 points.
Toledo vs. Western Michigan Over/Under Trends
- This season, Toledo games have hit the over on this matchup’s 147-point total four times.
- In Western Michigan’s nine games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s total of 147.
- The Rockets average 78.1 points per game against the Broncos’ 66.4, totaling 2.5 points under the game’s over/under of 147.
- These two teams surrender a combined 147.7 points per game, 0.7 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Rockets games is 1.3 points fewer than the over/under of 147 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 5.5 points separates this contest’s over/under (147 points) and the average total points bet in Broncos’ games (141.5 points) this season.
Toledo Team Leaders
- Ryan Rollins: 19.6 PTS, 2.0 STL, 46.2 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
- JT Shumate: 14.5 PTS, 7.5 REB, 55.9 FG%, 48.9 3PT% (22-for-45)
- Setric Millner Jr.: 14.5 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (15-for-35)
- Rayj Dennis: 12.1 PTS, 49.0 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (10-for-31)
- Ra’Heim Moss: 7.1 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 13.3 3PT% (2-for-15)
Western Michigan Team Leaders
- Lamar Norman Jr.: 18.1 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (38-for-104)
- Markeese Hastings: 8.8 PTS, 7.0 REB, 51.9 FG%
- Mack Smith: 10.5 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (16-for-51)
- Titus Wright: 4.4 PTS, 48.7 FG%
- Gus Etchison: 5.3 PTS, 33.9 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.