The SMU Mustangs (9-3, 0-0 AAC) will attempt to extend a six-game winning streak when they visit the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (6-5, 0-0 AAC) on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at Donald W. Reynolds Center as only 2.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 141.5.
SMU vs. Tulsa Predictions
SMU vs. Tulsa Betting Odds
SMU vs. Tulsa Betting Trends
- SMU has compiled a 6-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Mustangs are 5-8 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, 11 of SMU’s games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The 79.2 points per game the Mustangs put up are 12.4 more points than the Golden Hurricane give up (66.8).
- SMU has a 5-5 record against the spread and a 9-2 record overall when putting up more than 66.8 points.
- Tulsa has gone 6-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Hurricane are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Tulsa’s games have hit the over seven times out of 12 chances.
- The Golden Hurricane put up an average of 69.2 points per game, only 0.6 more points than the 68.6 the Mustangs allow to opponents.
- Tulsa has put together a 4-2 ATS record and a 5-1 overall record in games it scores more than 68.6 points.
SMU vs. Tulsa Over/Under Trends
- This season, SMU and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 141.5 points 11 times.
- There have been five Tulsa games that have ended with a combined score over 141.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148.4 points per game, 6.9 points more than the total of 141.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s over/under is 6.1 fewer points than the 135.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Mustangs have seen a 142.6 over/under in their games this season, 1.1 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 9.1 points more than the average over/under in Golden Hurricane’s games this season (132.4 points).
SMU Team Leaders
- Kendric Davis: 21.3 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.6 STL, 50.3 FG%, 40 3PT% (28-for-70)
- Marcus Weathers: 10.4 PTS, 54.8 FG%, 40 3PT% (6-for-15)
- Zach Nutall: 9.4 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (25-for-70)
- Emmanuel Bandoumel: 10.3 PTS, 38 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (25-for-65)
- Michael Weathers: 6.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 1.2 BLK, 36.6 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (4-for-11)
Tulsa Team Leaders
- Jeriah Horne: 17.2 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.2 BLK, 48.6 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (25-for-58)
- Sam Griffin: 16.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (25-for-67)
- Darien Jackson: 8.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 60.7 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (5-for-11)
- Rey Idowu: 6.8 PTS, 45.6 FG%
- Curtis Haywood II: 4.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.4 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.