The Oregon State Beavers (2-10) square off against the Sacramento State Hornets (4-5) as double-digit, 13-point favorites on Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at 5:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 135.5.
Oregon State vs. Sacramento State Predictions
Oregon State vs. Sacramento State Betting Odds
|Oregon State||-13||135.5 points|
Oregon State vs. Sacramento State Betting Trends
- Oregon State is 8-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Beavers are winless against the spread when they are 13-point favorites or more (0-2).
- Oregon State’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Beavers average 67.2 points per game, only 2.8 fewer points than the 70 the Hornets allow.
- Oregon State is 2-4 against the spread and 2-4 overall when scoring more than 70 points.
- Sacramento State is 6-1-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 13-point underdogs or more, the Hornets have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Sacramento State’s games have gone over the total four times out of seven chances this year.
- The Hornets score 7.2 fewer points per game (64.9) than the Beavers allow (72.1).
Oregon State vs. Sacramento State Over/Under Trends
- Oregon State and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under (135.5 points) seven times this season.
- This season, three of Sacramento State’s games have ended with a score higher than 135.5 points.
- The Beavers average 67.2 points per game against the Hornets’ 64.9, totaling 3.4 points under the game’s total of 135.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 6.6 fewer points than the 142.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Beavers have seen a 136.6 over/under in their games this season, 1.1 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Hornets’ games have a total points bet of 136.6 points this season, 1.1 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Oregon State Team Leaders
- Abdul Alatishe: 11.4 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 54 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Dashawn Davis: 8.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.9 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (2-for-14)
- Jarod Lucas: 12.9 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (31-for-73)
- Ahmad Rand: 5.9 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 57.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Gianni Hunt: 3.5 PTS, 26.9 FG%, 17.4 3PT% (4-for-23)
Sacramento State Team Leaders
- Bryce Fowler: 16.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.6 FG%, 40 3PT% (8-for-20)
- Zach Chappell: 8.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 31.8 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (6-for-26)
- Jonathan Komagum: 5.3 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 45.2 FG%
- Cameron Wilbon: 7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.4 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
- William FitzPatrick: 8.6 PTS, 34.8 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (23-for-57)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.