The Northeastern Huskies (6-5, 0-0 CAA) hit the road in CAA play against the Elon Phoenix (3-10, 0-0 CAA) on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Huskies are 4.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 132.5 points.
Northeastern vs. Elon Predictions
Northeastern vs. Elon Betting Odds
Northeastern vs. Elon Betting Trends
- Northeastern has gone 7-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Huskies are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Northeastern have hit the over six times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Huskies put up 64.5 points per game, 12.7 fewer points than the 77.2 the Phoenix allow.
- Elon has covered the spread in a game 10 times this season (10-1-0).
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Phoenix have a perfect ATS record of 7-0.
- Elon’s games have gone over the total four times out of 11 chances this year.
- The Phoenix’s 68.8 points per game are just 2.8 more points than the 66 the Huskies allow to opponents.
- Elon is 0-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall when it scores more than 66 points.
Northeastern vs. Elon Over/Under Trends
- Five Northeastern games this season have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 132.5 points.
- In Elon’s 11 games this season, nine have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s point total of 132.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 133.3 points per game, 0.8 points more than the point total of 132.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s point total is 10.7 fewer points than the 143.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Huskies have seen a 133.5 average over/under in their games this season, one point more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Phoenix’s games have a total points bet of 140 points this season, 7.5 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Northeastern Team Leaders
- Chris Doherty: 11.5 PTS, 9.6 REB, 58.4 FG%
- Shaquille Walters: 12.9 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (16-for-38)
- Nikola Djogo: 11.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.1 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (15-for-34)
- Jahmyl Telfort: 11.1 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (10-for-42)
- Jason Strong: 6.6 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (7-for-26)
Elon Team Leaders
- Darius Burford: 10.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (8-for-24)
- Hunter Woods: 7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.9 FG%, 37 3PT% (17-for-46)
- Hunter McIntosh: 9.8 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 36 3PT% (27-for-75)
- Michael Graham: 6.5 PTS, 60 FG%
- Torrence Watson: 10.9 PTS, 35 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (18-for-57)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.