The Mississippi State Bulldogs (9-3, 0-0 SEC) host the Arkansas Razorbacks (10-2, 0-0 SEC) after winning three straight home games. The Bulldogs are favored by 3.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 5:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 29, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 143.5.
Mississippi State vs. Arkansas Predictions
Mississippi State vs. Arkansas Betting Odds
|Mississippi State||-3.5||143.5 points|
Mississippi State vs. Arkansas Betting Trends
- Mississippi State is 7-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 5-4 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Mississippi State have hit the over five times this season.
- The 74.2 points per game the Bulldogs average are just 4.4 more points than the Razorbacks give up (69.8).
- Mississippi State is 5-3 against the spread and 7-1 overall when scoring more than 69.8 points.
- Arkansas has covered the spread six times in 12 games with a set spread.
- Arkansas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this season.
- The Razorbacks score an average of 81.5 points per game, 20.1 more points than the 61.4 the Bulldogs give up.
- Arkansas has put together a 6-6 ATS record and a 10-2 overall record in games it scores more than 61.4 points.
Mississippi State vs. Arkansas Over/Under Trends
- Mississippi State and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 143.5 points three times this season.
- This season, seven games Arkansas played finished with a combined score over 143.5 points.
- The total for the game of 143.5 is 12.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (74.2 points per game) and the Razorbacks (81.5 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 12.3 fewer points than the 131.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Bulldogs games is 6.4 points fewer than the over/under of 143.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 3.4 points separates the average total points bet in Razorbacks’ games (146.9 points) and this contest’s over/under (143.5 points).
Mississippi State Team Leaders
- Iverson Molinar: 16.9 PTS, 45 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (17-for-56)
- Shakeel Moore: 10.7 PTS, 2.2 STL, 43.6 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (20-for-55)
- Garrison Brooks: 11.7 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (12-for-28)
- D.J. Jeffries: 10.9 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (15-for-42)
- Cameron Matthews: 3.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 66.7 FG%, 60 3PT% (3-for-5)
Arkansas Team Leaders
- JD Notae: 18 PTS, 2.7 STL, 42.1 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (27-for-92)
- Jaylin Williams: 6.7 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.1 STL, 55.4 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Davonte Davis: 10.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (8-for-24)
- Au’Diese Toney: 11.1 PTS, 65.7 FG%, 50 3PT% (3-for-6)
- Chris Lykes: 13.2 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (15-for-45)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.