The Miami Hurricanes (9-3, 0-0 ACC) are 4-point favorites as they attempt to extend a four-game home winning streak when they take on the NC State Wolf Pack (7-5, 0-0 ACC) on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at Watsco Center. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 145.
Miami vs. NC State Predictions
Miami vs. NC State Betting Odds
Miami vs. NC State Betting Trends
- Miami has covered the spread three times this season (3-9-0).
- The Hurricanes are 1-6 ATS when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- Games involving Miami have hit the over eight times this season.
- The Hurricanes put up 73.8 points per game, only 0.5 fewer points than the 74.3 the Wolf Pack allow.
- Miami has a 2-4 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall when scoring more than 74.3 points.
- NC State has put together a record of 5-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Wolf Pack have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This year, 10 of NC State’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Wolf Pack average 5.7 more points per game (76.7) than the Hurricanes allow their opponents to score (71.0).
- NC State has put together a 2-4 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record in games it scores more than 71.0 points.
Miami vs. NC State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Miami and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 145 points five times.
- There have been seven NC State games that have finished with a combined score higher than 145 points this season.
- The Hurricanes average 73.8 points per game against the Wolf Pack’s 76.7, amounting to 5.5 points over the game’s over/under of 145.
- The 145.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.3 more than the 145 total in this contest.
- The Hurricanes have seen a 139.5 average over/under in their games this season, 5.5 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 1.6 points separates this contest’s over/under (145 points) and the average total points bet in Wolf Pack’s games (143.4 points) this season.
Miami Team Leaders
- Kameron McGusty: 18.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.1 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (20-for-51)
- Isaiah Wong: 15.6 PTS, 49.0 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (14-for-51)
- Charlie Moore: 10.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 40.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
- Jordan Miller: 6.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.4 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
- Sam Waardenburg: 7.4 PTS, 53.3 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (11-for-26)
NC State Team Leaders
- Dereon Seabron: 19.0 PTS, 10.2 REB, 1.8 STL, 50.9 FG%, 15.0 3PT% (3-for-20)
- Jericole Hellems: 14.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40.2 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (25-for-61)
- Terquavion Smith: 13.8 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (26-for-76)
- Cam Hayes: 11.4 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (14-for-52)
- Ebenezer Dowuona: 4.2 PTS, 2.5 BLK, 64.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.