The Memphis Tigers (6-4, 0-0 AAC) visit the Tulane Green Wave (3-6, 0-0 AAC) in a matchup of AAC teams at Devlin Fieldhouse, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 29, 2021. The Green Wave are 9.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 141.5.
Memphis vs. Tulane Predictions
Memphis vs. Tulane Betting Odds
Memphis vs. Tulane Betting Trends
- Memphis has covered the spread just twice over nine games with a set spread.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 2-5 when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- This season, Memphis’ games have hit the over six times out of nine chances.
- The 77.7 points per game the Tigers put up are 5.1 more points than the Green Wave give up (72.6).
- Memphis is 3-3 against the spread and 5-1 overall when scoring more than 72.6 points.
- Tulane is 5-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Green Wave have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Tulane have hit the over five times this season.
- The Green Wave’s 72.1 points per game are only 2.9 more points than the 69.2 the Tigers give up.
- Tulane is 2-4 against the spread and 3-3 overall when it scores more than 69.2 points.
Memphis vs. Tulane Over/Under Trends
- This season, Memphis and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 141.5 points five times.
- This season, five of Tulane’s games have ended with a score higher than 141.5 points.
- The point total for the contest of 141.5 is 8.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Tigers (77.7 points per game) and the Green Wave (72.1 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 141.8 points per game, 0.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Tigers games is 144.0 points, 2.5 more than the over/under of 141.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.9 points separates this matchup’s over/under (141.5 points) and the average total points bet in Green Wave’s games (139.6 points) this season.
Memphis Team Leaders
- Jalen Duren: 10.8 PTS, 7.6 REB, 2.8 BLK, 67.2 FG%
- DeAndre Williams: 11.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 57.9 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (3-for-15)
- Landers Nolley II: 8.3 PTS, 35.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Lester Quinones: 8.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (11-for-33)
- Emoni Bates: 10.8 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
Tulane Team Leaders
- Jalen Cook: 16.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.4 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (16-for-37)
- Kevin Cross: 13.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 59.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Jaylen Forbes: 16.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (24-for-64)
- Sion James: 6.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.2 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- R.J. McGee: 4.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 61.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.