The Wake Forest Demon Deacons (11-1, 0-0 ACC) are underdogs (+5.5) in their attempt to build on a five-game win streak when they visit the Louisville Cardinals (7-4, 0-0 ACC) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at KFC Yum! Center. The over/under for the matchup is set at 142.5.
Louisville vs. Wake Forest Predictions
Louisville vs. Wake Forest Betting Odds
Louisville vs. Wake Forest Betting Trends
- Louisville has covered the spread five times in 11 games with a set spread.
- The Cardinals have an ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- This season, Louisville’s games have hit the over five times.
- The 70.8 points per game the Cardinals record are just 3.7 more points than the Demon Deacons give up (67.1).
- Louisville is 4-4 against the spread and 6-2 overall when scoring more than 67.1 points.
- Wake Forest is 7-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Demon Deacons have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Wake Forest’s games have hit the over eight times.
- The Demon Deacons score an average of 81.2 points per game, 15.3 more points than the 65.9 the Cardinals give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 65.9 points, Wake Forest is 7-4 against the spread and 11-0 overall.
Louisville vs. Wake Forest Over/Under Trends
- Louisville and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under (142.5 points) three times this season.
- In Wake Forest’s 12 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 142.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 152 points per game, 9.5 points more than the over/under of 142.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s point total is 9.5 fewer points than the 133 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Cardinals have seen a 139.8 average over/under in their games this season, 2.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Demon Deacons’ games this season (143.3 points).
Louisville Team Leaders
- Malik Williams: 10.9 PTS, 9.6 REB, 1.8 STL, 52.5 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Jarrod West: 6.7 PTS, 2 STL, 37.3 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (11-for-38)
- Dre Davis: 7.9 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 19.2 3PT% (5-for-26)
- Matt Cross: 8.5 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (14-for-41)
- Noah Locke: 10.5 PTS, 33.1 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (25-for-80)
Wake Forest Team Leaders
- Alondes Williams: 21 PTS, 1.4 STL, 58 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (15-for-43)
- Jake Laravia: 12.7 PTS, 2 STL, 62.7 FG%, 50 3PT% (10-for-20)
- Daivien Williamson: 13.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.6 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (24-for-62)
- Dallas Walton: 8.2 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 48.7 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
- Isaiah Mucius: 9.3 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (25-for-68)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.