The Central Michigan Chippewas (1-10, 0-0 MAC) will look to end an eight-game losing streak when they visit the Kent State Golden Flashes (5-5, 0-0 MAC) on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at Memorial Athletic and Convocation Center as heavy, 15-point underdogs. The contest airs at 4:30 PM ET. The over/under is set at 139 in the matchup.
Kent State vs. Central Michigan Predictions
Kent State vs. Central Michigan Betting Odds
|Kent State||-15||139 points|
Kent State vs. Central Michigan Betting Trends
- Kent State has put together a 4-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- Games involving Kent State have hit the over twice out of eight chances this season.
- The Golden Flashes record 13.6 fewer points per game (70.5) than the Chippewas give up (84.1).
- Central Michigan is 10-1-0 against the spread this year.
- The Chippewas are 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 15-point underdogs.
- This season, six of Central Michigan’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Chippewas’ 64.5 points per game are only 3.2 more points than the 61.3 the Golden Flashes allow to opponents.
- Central Michigan has put together a 3-5 ATS record and a 1-7 overall record in games it scores more than 61.3 points.
Kent State vs. Central Michigan Over/Under Trends
- This season, Kent State and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 139 points three times.
- Eight of Central Michigan’s games ended with a combined score higher than 139 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 135 points per game, four points fewer than the over/under of 139 for this contest.
- This matchup’s over/under is 6.4 fewer points than the 145.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Golden Flashes games is 136.8 points, 2.2 fewer than the over/under of 139 points for this contest.
- A difference of 5.8 points separates the average total points bet in Chippewas’ games (144.8 points) and this contest’s over/under (139 points).
Kent State Team Leaders
- Sincere Carry: 15 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 42.1 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (21-for-57)
- Malique Jacobs: 11.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
- Justyn Hamilton: 10 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.3 BLK, 50 FG%
- Giovanni Santiago: 9.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.2 FG%, 44.7 3PT% (21-for-47)
- Tervell Beck: 6 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (6-for-14)
Central Michigan Team Leaders
- Oscar Lopez Jr.: 10.1 PTS, 44 FG%, 40 3PT% (10-for-25)
- Kevin Miller: 9.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.6 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
- Ralph Bissainthe: 8.6 PTS, 7 REB, 1.6 STL, 43.6 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
- Harrison Henderson: 8.5 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (11-for-28)
- Brian Taylor: 5.5 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.